Chapter 28

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 28

 

When Se Na said she had to talk with her, Rian got a little nervous honestly. Even if it wasn’t something bad, that didn’t feel relieving at all. Actually, after the talk that didn’t last much, Rian felt uneasy quite a lot.

“I actually wonder what would be considered bad in your eyes?” Rian asked after the talk.

“Okay, I acknowledge it's not a bright story, but Shi Woo’s deep feelings for you shouldn’t be considered ‘bad’.” Se Na mumbled quietly as Rian watched her.

“The conversation is far from his feelings for me. that’s how I see it at least.” Rian crossed arms and got up from her seat. “I will leave now, Se Na-ssi.”

“Please don’t misunderstand me. I'm doing this because I care for him as a friend, it's hard for him and it will be even harder for him if you two don’t work out.” Se Na said lastly as Rian left without a word. “It's so hard to talk with her, yet her presence gives you some kind of gentle feel.” She muttered to herself, happy that she got everything off her chest at least.

Meanwhile, Rian decided to check on her schedule for the week and see if she has some free time to meet with her friends. It felt like so much time had passed ever since she met the Super Idol members and have a nice talk. Only YooJin was constantly finding time for her and Uibong was with her for her promotions.

As much as she wanted, she didn’t consider JB to be part of Super Idol… he never became a member, which in her eyes was such a pity (now that they had their ‘warm’ moment while filming abroad). She understood how it must have been lonely for him all this time, but forgiving him completely wasn’t easy either.

Then Shi Woo came to mind. Today he kind of seemed off about something. She was used to him acting bratty or frowning, but the way he just left today felt quite distant and somewhat cold? After Se Na’s words, she couldn’t help but worry too. She didn’t want to be his caretaker, she wanted him to stand on his own feet and be independent. Love shouldn’t make someone feel like they can't live without that someone, she didn’t want such love no more.

She took out her phone and texted YooJin that she will visit him sooner and left the company’s building in a flash. Her manager was waiting in the parking lot.

“Oppa, I will go to YooJin’s place. After that you can leave and I will see you tomorrow. Don’t forget to buy your wife a nice bouquet. Okay?” Rian said as soon as she sat on her seat. Another worry of her was her manager’s personal life. He got married last year and she had thought several times how hart it must be for him and his new family.

He chuckled. “You too should sent presents to your family, Rian-ah.”

Rian smiled bitterly. “My mum buys pretty much everything she wants, I don’t have to worry about her at least.” Rian, other than living the idol life as her passion, it was to please her mother’s greed and big dreams. Well, by now she was pretty much used to it.

“Good for you. I mean, you should think about yourself more often. Live the way you want while you still can.”

Rian laughed. “Oppa! You’re only five years older, don’t give me such advice.”

“I'm not telling you to get married, but live happily at least. Find love, do crazy things. I promise I will find great places for you to be at peace.”

Rian smiled and nodded her head. “Okay, oppa. I will give this a thinking, but … are you sure you would want to me so be all smiley 24/7? Won’t it be a little creepy?”

“As if I am not used to that already? I notice far more than yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter