Chapter 41

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 41

 

“Let's go for a walk.”

Everything started with a simple initiative. Shi Woo and Rian were bored out of their minds for a whole week, without doing almost any work other than in the company. They needed some time to enjoy together in the streets.

It was almost midnight and the street they were walking on was almost empty, ahead of them they could see a few people only and since both of them were wearing hats and masks, they didn’t feel like they had to hide in some place.

“Did you check anything out?” Shi Woo asked Rian as they were walking hand in hand. Rian shook her head and snuggled closer to him. “I didn’t even turn on my Wi-Fi.” He laughed and glanced at her. “Everything is alright.”

Rian nodded. “Let's not talk about that. We should enjoy ourselves in this beautiful August night.” She said softly. “Oh, is that a tattoo shop there?” she pointed out and unintentionally walked towards there.

“You want to get a tattoo?” Shi Woo’s eyes widened as Rian pulled her closer and closer to the shop.

“Wanna get matching tattoos? A small heart on our wrists?” she bit her lip lightly, looking at him with big eyes.

Shi Woo chuckled. “Alright. Let's get a small heart tattoo and let's fill only each side of the heart so they match.” He raised an eyebrow waiting for her answer. She jumped excited and both of them walked in the tattoo shop.

 

--/---

 

The next day Shi Woo’s mother made a surprise by coming to the company to visit them.

“Oh my, my dear son come and hug me.” She smiled and Shi Woo immediately rushed to hug her. She patted his back a few times and then they let go of each other. “My pretty daughter, you come for a hug as well.” She chuckled gently and hugged Rian as well.

Rian only blushed as she enjoyed her motherly warmness. Once they broke the hug she shifted next to Shi Woo, standing awkwardly. Being called a daughter was such a beautiful feeling.

“How have you two been doing for the past week? Especially you my pretty daughter, look how much weight you lost.” She said almost scolding both of them.

“We still didn’t check what's happening. We are ignoring things for a while.” Shi Woo answered. “But mom, you didn’t have to come.”

Rian nudged his side and walked over his mother. “It's still very early, mother. Would you like to eat something in the cafeteria?” she asked smiling gently.

“Oh my, look how well she is treating me. Shi Woo-yah, take some notes from her.” She said while smiling almost proudly.

“Please take care of me, mother.” Rian bowed.

“Of course, I will take a good care of my beautiful daughter, especially since Shi Woo has found you so well.” She said and the three of them walked towards the cafeteria. “Ah, I would only be satisfied if I could feed you homemade meals three times a day.” She sighed.

“You don’t need to worry about food at least, mom. We eat well.” Shi Woo said.

“How can you say that when I see her by myself. Also not too long ago I heard she was in a hospital. You should look after her more.” Shi Woo’s mother scolded him.

Rian chuckled quietly. “I've been under too much stress that time, mother. I'm all better now.” She said then. “Also I'm an okay cook, so I can prepare food for him if he wants.”

“Of course, she is not better than you mom, but she still has some time.” Shi Woo teased.

His mother smiled brightly. Seeing her son being happy was all she wanted. He had finally found his happiness and he was living properly. “Wait, are those real?” she noticed the small hearts on both of their wrists.

Both of them nodded.

“Look at you youngsters.” She laughed. “Then did you propose to her? Did you buy the rings? What about the wedding?”

Shi Woo laughed as Rian blushed and smiled while looking nowhere in particular. “Mom, I'm sure both of us still want to do a lot of things for our careers. We are dating now and I'm sure when both of us want it, we will get married.”

“What about a grandchild? I am not that patient especially when I see you two like this. You are so adorable.”

Rian smiled. “Thank you, mother, for your support and blessings.” She said and then Shi Woo continued. “I think you're still too young to be a grandmother, mom”

His mother blushed and to hide it she put her hands on her cheeks. “You shouldn’t talk to your mother like that Shi Woo.” She laughed.

--/---

“Let's move in together. I'm being completely serious right now.” Shi Woo said.

Rian raised an eyebrow at him and then threw a bit of flour on his face. “Sorry, I definitely can't take you seriously that way.” She chuckled and turned back to make the cookies. “Don’t you dare do the same.” She warned without looking at him.

“Of course it would be no fun if I do the same.” He said creepily however, Rian decided to ignore it. Then Shi Woo suddenly back hugged her. She only giggled and didn’t think anything would come out of it and she could calmly do her cooking as well. Not until he lifted her slightly and carried her right in the bathroom.

“What are you doing? You said you wanted cookies.” Rian muttered, fake frowning at him.

“Yeah but I got bored since you don’t give me any attention.” He pouted and in the meanwhile he washed her hands in the sink.

“Did you seriously carry me here to wash my hands?” she started laughing loudly.

“Are you mocking me right now?” Shi Woo asked with an offended expression. Rian smirked and nodded in response. “You asked for it, young lady.” He said and lifted her and put her in the bathtub and then walked in himself.

She looked at him weirdly, waiting for his next move, which eventually didn’t come. She narrowed her eyes and asked. “Why?”

“You can easily get a cold even though it's summer. Let's just sit here.” Shi Woo muttered. His ears were all red and Rian had to admit it – she enjoyed how he looked so troubled.

“You couldn’t understand how my shower system works, right?” she asked quietly.

“Hey, last time I took a shower here when you were sleeping. Are you judging me right now?” he asked blushing even more.

Rian burst into laughter and shook her head,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter