Chapter 12

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 12

 

"Yes. I would come if you call, but I doubt you will call me Shi Woo." Rian spoke.

"Why? Is it that strange if I call you when I'm drunk?" He asked her. She sounded so confident with her answer, it made him wonder what was hidden under that.

"If you are drunk you would think for your loved ones. You would call Se Na just like before." Rian explained, she was sure she was right. Shi Woo also had to agree with her.

"So confident. Haven't you ever thought I may not be in love with her?" Shi Woo spoke provoking her.

"I don't need to know anything about your feelings, but you make things too obvious. You think she doesn't know it? You think I don't know why you're here? You came because she told you in someway. I'm smarter than I look, don't think lowly of me. That would be your biggest mistake." 

"I came because she was mad how you changed her song. I guess a heart that loves can't ignore when the other is in pain." Shi Woo spoke from his point of view. He never had someone he could talk to about his preferences. When he met Rian he started expressing himself more and more. He started thinking deeply.

"So how did you find the song? You haven't heard the first version, but I can guarantee the changes I made with Jae were for the better." Rian was always a pro for keeping herself calm. Even when she talks about sensitive topics she can look at you in the eyes without blinking. "As an idol I think you would understand me, Shi Woo."

Rian's words caught him off guard. What did she mean? How would he understand her?

"I am a greedy type. I want to be acknowledged in many ways. As an idol, as an actress, but especially as an artist. People rarely see idols as artists. In their eyes were are there just for entertainment. But for me music has more meaning, which means I want to be seen as an artist too. This song, this album, this solo debut has a huge meaning for me. My life depends on it. I think you understand me, Shi Woo."

Shi Woo couldn't say anything. Never he had thought Rian could have so much in herself. Her thoughts, her choices, her goals were all organized. She wasn't the bratty, y and selfish girl Shi Woo thought she would be, the total opposite actually.

"I'm sorry." Shi Woo muttered, without facing her.

Rian blinked looking at him. This wasn't the answer she expected from him.

"I indeed thought very lowly of you. I really feel ashamed now. People, idols actually, who own the same thoughts as you are very rare to see. For a moment I might even forget they actually exist. But, I'm the fool. I should have seen your character from the way you spoke. You were always right behind your words, proving all of them to be right. My pride made me blind."

This time Shi Woo took the opportunity to speak honestly. Rian has been always honest to him, even if she puts up a y act. But he, always found a way to , to remind her of her weak points. He has been doing all the wrong things.

Rian smiled. "I don't hold grudges. I'm glad we came clear. For the future, I can only hope you can learn to be objective and realistic as possible. Don't let anything or anyone make you blind." 

Shi Woo could see how sincere she was. He nodded his head. Now he could understand how easy is to become friends with Rian actually. If he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter