Chapter 24

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 24

 

Once the four of them found their seats in the restaurant and ordered dishes, Jae was the first one to start a conversation.

“How do you know this place? If I were to look for it myself, I would have never found it.” He said while waiting. The atmosphere wasn’t exactly awkward, but since no one was talking it was somewhat stiff.

Rian and YooJin shared a look and after that, with a smile on his face YooJin started explaining.

“it was a little while after the competition for the Super Idol had started. Rian and I got close and became friends, then she started making me come here.”

Rian nodded at his answer. “In the beginning, I had to drag him here, after a while he started insisting and we are here again.” She smiled, recalling the good times.

“As expected.” Jae smiled at them and glanced at Shi Woo, then back at YooJin. “How did you manage to convince him to come?”

YooJin smirked. “One word – Rian.” Then Rian elbowed him lightly. “I'm really apologetic for ruining your night.” He said towards Shi Woo.

“Our night?” Shi Woo asked him then chuckled. “it wasn’t ruined. I'm sure Rian had a lot of fun.” He glanced at her and showed a  sweet smile.

“Really? I thought you had different plans…”YooJin mumbled suspiciously.

Rian chuckled and elbowed him again. “Which were to comfortably eat the dishes we cooked and have a chat. I was about to ask what's in that mind of yours, but honestly I'm not ready to hear that.” She playfully glared at YooJin.

YooJin chuckled and answered shortly before shutting up. “But you're over 19 already.”

 

--/---

 

“Once again it wasn’t the way we expected.” Rian chuckled awkwardly as she and Shi Woo were headed to the company. Jae stayed with YooJin to eat desserts.

“It was fun actually. I mean, that way I can get to know more about you – your friend YooJin tends to talk a lot.” Shi Woo smiled at her.

“That’s not exactly a good thing, you know. For all you know, he may be playing with you and saying lies.” Rian warned him.

“I think I'm capable of figuring out if they are lies. Then again, I doubt he would ie about you, after that he has to suffer a lot from you.” Shi Woo was even teasing her.

Rian nodded. “Are you working on a comeback already? You're in the company a lot.”

“Yeah… I mean kind of. I'm also recording a few songs, I'm writing a few as well, then again I'm checking out drama scripts. My desire is really big, you see.” Shi Woo explained. Recording songs, writing songs with Se Na, looking at scripts for a fitting role and etc. “Probably I will go to variety shows as well, I think Lee Hyun Wook-ssi is looking for some.”

Rian chuckled. “Ah, that man. Seriously, now that you explain how much is going with you, he even manages me. I got a cameo role in an upcoming drama, I will get the script in the afternoon.”

“That’s good. I mean, you are a good actress, so you may even outshine the mains.” Shi Woo complimented her sweetly and Rian lightly blushed. “What role?”

“Role of a girl who is somewhat a best friend of the main male lead, but abroad. So I guess he returns to Korea, my role finishes.” Rian answered. She herself didn’t know much about the character, except from what Lee Hyun Wook told her.

“And the main male lead is?” Shi Woo was simply curious.

“JB.” Rian answered shortly.

If it was someone else, Shi Woo would have simply nodded and continued talking for something else. But for some reason JB annoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter