Chapter 35

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 35

 

“What's the occasion?” Shi Woo asked, while eyeing Rian with suspicion.

Rian laughed and then crossed her arms, showing a serious expression. “I can't prepare a lunch box for my boyfriend? If you don’t want it I can eat it by myself.” She pouted, while slightly glaring at him. She was obviously in a good mood.

Shi Woo sighed in relief. “At least you didn’t say you’d eat it with another man, because I am sure you would do it just to torture me.” After saying it, he glanced at her and saw her shocked face.

“Hey! I'm not such a sadist to torture my own boyfriend.” She mumbled and then lightly nodded her head. “Well, I can be a little mean sometime… but that’s quite rare.”

Shi Woo started laughing loudly and decided to unpack the lunch box. “I've seen it many times, you don’t seem much honest compared to before.” He smirked at her.

Rian gasped. “Maybe you're just pushing all the wrong buttons, Shi Woo-ssi.” She said seriously, glaring at him like before. However, like always, she looked the cutest in Shi Woo’s eyes.

“So, did you get the role of Park Jiyeon?” Shi Woo asked at her and before she could answer, he gently took her hand and made her sit next to him. 

“Actually, things got a little difficult.” She mumbled. “The director and producers decided to do a popularity vote – they picked out three of us who auditioned and the public will vote for three days. It starts today at 3pm.”

Shi Woo looked at with, with his eyes wide open. For the first time he heard such nonsense. “Are you joking with me right now?”

Rian shook her head. “They called me while I was on my way here. They asked if it was a problem for me and I said no, I don’t mind it, but I'm afraid if I win the public will say I won because I have a  big fanbase.”

Shi Woo nodded. He could understand Rian’s words, he could relate 100%, because as idols they had to face such criticism. He patted her head lightly and pulled her in his arms right after. “Your fans will protect you, don’t worry. Even if such things happen, you can always prove them wrong with your acting.”

However, no matter how confident Rian was with her acting and even if the public didn’t call her out to be a bad actress, they could change their minds with different media plays. That part of the idol life was the scariest.

“I'm thinking about staying out of the social media for these three days, I just hope horrible articles won’t come. Don’t even mention me anywhere.” Rian hid her face in her hands, which were obviously trembling.

“don’t worry that much, where did your cool go, Rian?”

Rian looked up at him. “I don’t know where did my cool go, but my strength is still here.”

Shi Woo laughed. “You're so moody. Okay, I will stop now. Let's eat, so I have a good rehearsal and a perfect comeback stage.”

Rian nodded and finally smiled brightly at him. She was definitely moody, but with Shi Woo around she could be everything she wanted to be. He didn’t mind, he accepted her every way she appeared.

“Good luck on your comeback stage. I will leave when the rehearsal is over, but will monitor it from home later.”

 

--/---

 

Just like Rian said, at 3pm it was announced that the director and producer had decided the public to pick out the female lead. Under the announcement the audition videos of the three actresses were revealed : Park Shin Hye, Kim So Eun and Rian (Super Idol);

Further information about the voting was said in detail and it had begun.

Just like Rian said to Shi Woo, she turned off her phone, because she was 100% her mother would call her right after. Of course she made sure her manager, Lee Hyun Wook and a few of her close friends know.

Without constantly looking at her phone, she realized he didn’t have many things to do. She couldn’t go outside and meet with friends, she couldn’t go to a skate park either. She didn’t feel like cooking either, she felt tired of practicing dancing or listening to music. She felt trapped already, she couldn’t help but think about what is everyone’s reaction and who are the other two actresses.

She sighed and then laughed. “Hopefully, I won't lose my mind for those three days.” And then walked to her room and took out a bunch of white sheets and a nice pen. She decided to practice writing with her left hand. She was always envious of people who could write with both of their hands, even if only left hands. It was fascinating for her, how they wrote with their left hand.

“For three days, maybe I will at least hold the pen properly with my left hand.” She chuckled to herself. Before she had tried to write with her left hand and she realized she can't even hold the pen properly.

Firstly, she wrote with her right hand a few sentences and then it was the left hand’s turn. She carefully held the pen and started writing with shaking hands, because she wasn’t used to it at all. And just like that, while trying to write nicely she spent two hours.

 

--/---

 

While Rian did her best to ignore all the articles concerning her and the drama, as she expected many articles were being published. All of them had only one thing in common – they compared the three of the candidates for the fema

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter