Chapter 27

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 27

 

“it's time for you to wake up.” Shi Woo stood in front of Rian who was sleeping soundlessly. She hadn’t even changed her clothes, with her coat and all – she had jumped to bed. “Ah, at times like this she looks so pitiful.” He muttered to himself, while looking at her. “Rian… you won’t get up?” he asked once more.

Rian actually could hear everything, she was well aware he was right in front of her. She just couldn’t bother to answer, because she was so tired and could barely move a muscle.

“Maybe I should take off her coat. It won’t be good if she sleeps like that.” He muttered and leaned to check if she has temperature. Once he felt that she wasn’t as hot as before, he breathed out in relief.  “Rian, get up. Come on.” He softly brushed her hair away from her face, hoping she would at least show a sign that she is awake.

“Stop bothering me Shi Woo.” She mumbled, without moving an inch. “I'm tired and all I need is a few hours of sleep.”

Shi Woo rolled his eyes. Rian was indeed very stubborn today. “Get up. Eat something and go to sleep. I won’t bother you even if you sleep for days.” He promised her, just to get her out of bed. He knew she would fall sick if she just slept without eating something warm.

Rian opened her eyes and glared right at him. She wanted to say something like this would be the day she hated him the most, but it would be too childish of her, so she stopped herself. Gathering all the strength she had in herself, she got up from the bed.

“I'm going to destroy you if the meal you prepared for me isn’t to die for.” She muttered to him, while leaning on him. Even sleeping for thirty minutes had made her weaker.

Shi Woo chuckled. “That day, I was just nervous. Trust me, this time it's really delicious. It will give you strength.” He said while smiling at her grumpy expression.

“But I didn’t want strength.. I just wanted some sleep.” She breathed out after sitting on a chair. “The table isn’t even ready?” she shouted with a hoarse voice, another thing that proved Shi Woo that she really needed some treatment.

Shi Woo patted her head. “I'm preparing it. Do you know how much I want to take a video of you in this state, but here I am taking care of you.” He said as he went to the kitchen and back to set the table.

Rian crossed her arms. Shi Woo had asked for it, so she at least had to make it hard for him. Even if he didn’t understand her right now, she was feeling horrible and it was right for her to act like a .

Once Shi Woo was done with preparing the table, he sat across Rian. “Here, eat up.” He spoke softly and waited for her to taste the food he had prepared.

Before even taking the spoon, Rian glanced at Shi Woo. He was expecting her to eat, but at the same time he was making it too obvious that he wants some compliments on that. However, today Rian was a , a meanie. After tasting a bit from the first meal, Rian mentally smiled.

“How is it? You totally fell for it, right?” Shi Woo asked, expecting.

Rian, kept a straight face while looking at him. “This? After making me get up in this state, I expected better.” She mumbled quietly as she eyed the food.

Shi Woo definitely hadn’t expected such a reply. Even if the food wasn’t pro level, Rian would have said it was okay. But today, this wasn’t the case at all.

Rian took a spoonful of the next dish. Once she swallowed it, she spoke again. “Maybe it's because I was eating different things in the US. It must me it, right?” she asked, pretending to be innocent. Actually, everything that Shi Woo had prepared was really delicious and Rian would want to eat all of it any time… just not now.

Shi Woo looked down. “I've failed.. then. Sorry, for bothering you.” He mumbled. Rian couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight of him pouting.  “Did you laugh at me?” he suddenly asked her.

Rian shook her head, pretending to be not satisfied over the food.

“Hmm.. I for sure heard you chuckle at me. After all, the fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter