Chapter 36

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 36

 

“Hello. Good morning!” Rian greeted everyone as she slowly entered the meeting room. It was the first day of filming the pilot episode of the variety with BTS. She, BTS and the PD were going to have a talk, concerning the show which had high possibility of airing. After everyone greeted back at her, she sat down and waited. Not long after BTS entered bowing and then sat down as well.

Lastly the PD came and sat down. The cameras were already filming and the talk started. After officially greeting each other, the PD started explaining.

“First of all, thank you for accepting to join this new variety show. Both of the parties must be very nervous, even thinking if this will go on air, but as you know an article was already released regarding your appearance.”

Rian nodded as her main focus was on him, but from time to time she checked the boys to see what kind of an expression they had. It definitely wasn’t their first meeting, but in front of them was a stranger – aka Rian.

“If I need to describe this program in a few words, I would say it's a program to make a nice bond, some great memories between a sunbae and hoobae. In your companies you have such faces or in Rian’s case you can be the sunbae, however since you are not familiar with each other it can lead to an experience greater than expected.”

Rian chuckled slightly and the PD glanced at her, giving her a chance to make a comment. “I'm sure we will be very awkward with each other in the beginning. They are so young, I'm a noona and it feels weird.” She confessed with a small smile.

The staffs laughs were heard, the PD also cracked a smile.

“Rian sunbae-nim debuted at a very young age and even though our maknae JungKook is a 97 liner, we still don’t look like babies. Rian sunbae nim  is very young.”   Rap Monster was the one to speak up, looking at Rian most of the time as he spoke.

Rian nodded her head. “I kind of know your birth years, I searched you up.” She chuckled, making BTS laugh as well.

“I don’t think you guys will have any problems. You already seem comfortable. Before the shooting and everything else begins, I would like to hear a few words concerning the whole thing about an idol’s life. Do you think this program could be helpful/successful?”

Rian glanced at the BTS members, silently asking if there is anyone of them who wants to answer first. Then Suga politely pointed Rian to speak first.

“it's no surprise that if you want to become an idol, you naturally become a trainee at a young age which means missing out school and sadly also means you can't make friends and have a normal life in its simplest way. Who can understand an idol better than another idol? I think, rather than making great memories in the first place, I think actually talking it out will be very helpful.” Rian answered. Some BTS members showed agreement as they were nodding as she spoke slowly.

“Rian sunbae-nim, really has a lot of experience and we all think there are things we can learn from her. Even though we have greeted each other while promoting, there weren’t chances where we can have an actual conversation. Everything we have heard about her, made us anticipate this program even more.” J Hope spoke out this time.

“I'm glad to hear this. Let's do our best today, guys!”the PD cheered.

“Fighting!” Rian smiled.

 

--/---

 

“Are you nervous Rian? I didn’t know you were a BTS fan?” her manager asked as they were driving to the filming location.

Rian chuckled. “I don’t know if I'm their fan or not, but it's not the reason I'm nervous about. Will I be able to do fine? Normally I'm rather cool, but I don’t know how should I behave.”

“You're kind more than you are cool, Rian. You don’t have much of an with them, but you are a big sunbae. They recently became very popular, so you sure must have some tips for them. Just talk comfortably as if there are no cameras around, I'm sure the viewers will appreciate your efforts.”

Rian nodded. She was a sunbae, but she still got nervous thinking how shall she present herself. Even if she did appearances in other shows, there were at least a few people who would take the lead as they were sunbaes. But this time it was Rian who was supposed to take the lead…

“I heard Shi Woo is filming for that drama. Did you ask him how it is there?”

Rian nodded and a smile immediately popped on her face. “Well, he said the atmosphere is nice and filming gets done rather fast. I'm really anticipating how it will turn out, since I've read the script.” She chuckled. “I'm actually really expecting to see PSH’s acting, I wonder if it will be the way I imagined Park Jiyeon.”

The manager laughed. “I was afraid you lost your competitive side, but I'm glad it's just fine. Who knows, maybe an even bigger chance will appear for you.”

 

--/---

 

BTS and Rian were filming for about an hour at the picked set. It wasn’t anything strange, they were casually getting to know each other. While the staff were changing the tapes, Rian got up and gave out lunch boxes to the staff and then BTS as well, and  then sat down to eat.

“I made your manager not speak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter