Chapter 18

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 18

 

“Never knew we would get to film right away. Maybe I should have called you earlier.” Shi Woo chuckled while talking with JongHyun. Two days after the conversation with Jiyeon he was called for recording a WGM episode.

It was scripted for him and JongHyun to meet up at his place and then Rian and SeungYeon  will come there. While the cameras were being set, Shi Woo and JongHyun were talking casually.

Upon hearing Shi Woo’s eager words, JongHyun couldn’t help but get slightly surprised. “I never knew you were so into Rian.” He chuckled. “I mean, I knew you had a thing for solo idols, but Rian seems out of your league.”

“Out of my what?” Shi Woo asked loudly. “It's nothing like that, we just started our friendship.”

“I know that you don’t believe those words yourself. You never try so hard for something you don’t want to be yours. I can see your motives. Don’t make it too obvious.” JongHyun advised him. Just because he was filming WGM it didn’t mean he can show his affections to Rian.

Many people realized it was the program’s intentions to make two people in a couple. But it was only a virtual marriage. They didn’t see each other every day and they didn’t live together. They just recorded some footage that showed their ‘love’ in the best way possible.

“The thing is that I never know if I'm too obvious or I don’t show anything at all.” Shi Woo chuckled to himself. A lot of people had told him he doesn’t seem sincere, even if his intentions are genuine.

JongHyun patted his friend’s shoulder. “Get yourself some time to get loose, you can’t work 24/7.” He smiled at him, appearing like a male version of Rian who gave similar advises. “But I think you will enjoy this recording. It's usually very chill.”

Shi Woo laughed. “Chill? I can already see you being all tense and smiling awkwardly.”

JongHyun shook his head. “I'm not like that anymore.” He chuckled.

 

--/---

 

Meanwhile the girls weren’t feeling any less uncomfortable. They were meeting for the first time and they were supposed to be actually really close friends. Yeah, blame the writers.

That’s why in order to become actual friends they agreed to go to a nail shop and get their nails done. What a better way to get close, right? It was actually too effective, as they didn’t stop talking all the time in the shop and in the car.

“Guess I'm lucky this year. I'm making so many friends.” Rian chuckled to herself as she and SeungYeon were on their way to JongHyun’s place.

“Honestly, I thought it would be very awkward and stiff.” SeungYeon smiled lightly. “But then I thought we both are actors, we could have pulled it off. However this way is much better. I'm glad we actually got friendly.”

Rian nodded, she agreed 100% with SeungYeon’s words. “I'm actually really curious. How do you feel while filming such cheesy and romantic things with a person you met so soon? You can never act all the time.” She asked.

“are you sure you can never act all the time?” SeungYeon chuckled. “It's really not 100% acting. I think of it as an another personality. Have you watched ‘Kill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter