Chapter 31

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 31

 

Rian smiled slightly while looking at herself in the mirror. She had tried the T-shirt that Shi Woo had bought. It was perfectly to her liking, especially when paired with some nice jeans. Then she imagined wearing him the same T-shirt and she couldn't help but blush lightly. After realizing herself she shook her head to get her senses back. She couldn't only laugh at how girly she had become with dating.

She grabbed her phone and called her stylist. "Unnie, I need to buy a friend of mine a really nice button up shirt. Do you recommend any nice shops?" Rian really wanted to find a suiting present for Shi Woo. Her heart was beating faster even with the slightest thought. "Alright. I'll see them. Thank you, unnie. See you tomorrow." 

Sadly she wasn't able to find a good online shop with a fast delivery, so she had to do the shopping. She hated shopping by herself, so she had to call at least one of her friends who had the time. Then again it couldn't be Jin YooJin because being seen with him definitely would bring some articles. Calling other Super Idol members was out of question because of their schedule. Her stylist and manager finally got a day off and she didn't want to mess it up.

"Ah, I want to do something good, but of feels like hell even thinking about all the shopping."

She sighed loudly. Her mind went blank for a moment. She couldn't think of anyone. That was the price to pay for having only famous friends. She never had the chance to make good friendships with other normal girls.

"Okay. It's worth a shot, I mean I don't have much choice anyways." She sighed once again and dialed a number. After hearing 'hello' from the other line, she said. "It's me. Rian."

"I know. I have your number. What is it?" Se Na asked from the other line.

"Are you free today?" Rian asked while hoping for the best - Se Na not turning her down.

"Yeah. I don't have any work at the company. Why?"

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" Rian blurted out.

"I don't really enjoy shopping, honestly." Se Na mumbled. She wasn't exactly girly either.

"Okay. Don't turn me down so fast, please. It's fine by me. I will only buy a present which means I will mostly visit 5 shops. I'm fast, really. I just don't want to be alone."

Se Na chuckled. "You sound so desperate, Rian. I've never seen that side of you."

"Is that way of saying yes?" Rian asked then heard Se Na sighing. She smiled instantly feeling she actually agreed. "Dress code black. Hats/caps necessary. Alright?"

"Yes."

"Thank you. I will text you the address. See you after an hour."

 

--/---

 

Se Na was waiting in the mentioned address and wished Rian would come soon as well. Actually it wasn't exactly the time yet, so she couldn't really feel annoyed. Not much after a taxi stopped by and Rian got out. Even though she was dressed in dark skinny jeans, some sports shoes and a black jacket, with a black cap on her, it wasn't that hard to guess it was her.

"Oh, you're here. Let's go then." Rian greeted her with a smile, that was unexpected from St Na's point of view. Then she got close to her and patted her shoulder to start walking together. "Is it awkward being with me?" She asked.

Se Na laughed. "I'm not quite sure myself."

Rian chuckled. "I can't blame you even if you are."

"So, what kind of a present are you looking for? For a man/woman?" Se Na asked.

"I'm looking for a nice button up shirt with long sleeves. It's for Shi Woo. I'm telling you only, because I know that you get worried about him from time to time." Rian said as her eyes were already wandering around.

Se Na nodded lightly. "So you are dating?" She asked quietly.

Rian glanced at her. For a moment she thought if she can actually tell they are dating or just answer coldly. "Yes we are. We are trying to work things out at least." Rian chose the first choice. Maybe she wasn't that close with Se Na however she knew she had a kind heart.

Se Na smiled. "I'm glad." 

"That's it?" Rian asked and then laughed. It was a surprise how calmly Se Na reacted to the news.

"Hey, it's not like I didn't expect it. Shi Woo was head over heels in love with you. I won't be surprised even if you get married through the year."

"I don't think it's to that extent. I didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter