Chapter 15

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 15

 

“Hyung? Are you alright? You seem sick.” Roy looked at his brother. He obviously was worrying over him, especially since he had never seen him look like that. He was too pale and he felt too hot.

Jae already had the symptoms for a fever. He knew that himself, he wasn’t feeling too well for a few days already, but today was the worst. He really didn’t want to face Rian looking like that. He was feeling thankful she was too busy working for other things such as her dancing.

“Hyung, you really are sick. Did you tell the president? You can't perform tomorrow.” Roy spoke to him, but Jae clearly  couldn’t care less.

“I will take some pills and will be fine. I can perform tomorrow, just a few songs, Roy.” Jae tried to assure his brother with a smile, but everyone would have seen through that smile.

“You will collapse on stage at this rate and give a shock to Rian sunbaenim at most.  I know you don’t want to disappoint anyone, but you may cause bigger trouble. I will call her over so you can talk.” Roy said in a calm tone and he showed he wouldn’t listen if Jae opposed.

“Since when did you become so thoughtful? Especially over Rian? Are you two close too?” Jae asked. He knew his brother too well and he definitely didn’t expect such words from him. Roy was ambitious and he rarely thought about others, especially strangers.

“Let's say I changed a bit. I realized I can't continue living while thinking only of myself. Also, Rian sunbaenim offered me a dance performance with her. I'm thankful. Anyways, hyung, stay here and wait. I will be quick!” Roy said and rushed out of the room.

Jae smiled slightly, so Rian had that kind of effect on many people. He wasn’t an exception, but still he felt somewhat special. Even being friends with such a person like Rian, it felt both real and dreamy.

 

--/---

 

When Shi Woo got the ‘homework’ Rian gave him, he thought that it was yet another puzzle he had to solve about Rian. And somewhat he was right about it.

The homework consisted of 50 questions. He had to answer each one of them, how troublesome he thought at first. His second thought was that Rian just printed it out from the internet, some fan café or maybe it was a magazine poll.

But in reality it wasn’t anything from above. It was handwritten and the questions had deeper intentions than “What is your ideal type?”

He actually didn’t expect that from Rian. He felt somehow closer to her. A part of him wanted Rian to answer him straightforwardly. He wanted to hear her say she will take care of him, that she will be friends with him, that she will walk by his side on his journey.

But then again the other side of him knew Rian wasn’t that easy. He could never be sure what is Rian thinking at any moment or what is she feeling. She was tough to figure out, but at the same time it wasn’t that hard to feel the warmth she radiates to the people around her.

She was easy to spot, as if she is that light in the middle of darkness.

The more questions Shi Woo answered, the more he realized that Rian had actually answered him. However he felt uneasy. What if there were twists and turns? That’s why he kept on thinking he shouldn’t get his hopes up.

“What are you doing by yourself?” Se Na walked in the studio where Shi Woo was answering the questions. All by himself.

He looked up at her and immediately turned the paper. “Nothing.” He answered quickly and avoided her gaze. Typical Shi Woo, already gave himself.

Se Na chuckled. “Are you composing?” she walked towards him and tried to get the paper.

Shi Woo quickly snapped her hand away and took the paper. “I already said it was nothing.” He spoke sternly and looked at her. His actions surprised Se Na, especially his rather cold gaze.

She made a few steps backwards. “okay. By the way, are you preparing a performance with Rian? I heard the president paid many people to perform with her. Princess Rian already getting everything for her debut.” Se Na muttered while rolling her eyes.

“Isn’t that normal?” Shi Woo almost glared at her. Since when her words were this annoying and rude? “It is her debut, her performances must leave an impression to people, don’t you think so?”

“Impression? Ha?” Se Na chuckled. “She is already famous, why waste money?”

“You don’t see how hard she is trying?” Shi Woo asked her, looking directly in her eyes.

Se Na sighed and looked at him. “I saw her running to the practice room. Looks like Jae is sick.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter