Chapter 5

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 5

 

 

Shi Woo was prepared for the photo shoot and was waiting for Rian and the set to get ready. He was looking through his phone - old messages, pictures and such. Then a message balloon popped on his screen. Rae Heon messaged him.

Shi Woo instantly frowned, wondering what was that jerk written to him. He opened the message and saw a picture of him and Rian, standing next to each other, smiling at the camera. Under the picture was a caption "Making new friendships. Let's work hard ANA and Infinite Power."

His frown grew bigger but then he heard the photographer shouting that everything is ready. He put down his phone and stood up, that moment Rian walked towards him and stopped next to him.

"My face won't be shown but yours is important. We can't have you frowning at least now." Rian said quietly to him. She checked him out - he was wearing dark ripped jeans, some nice shoes, a white shirt with some motives on the front. He was dressed well, his make up was done nicely too - perfectly suiting his concept.

Rian was dressed up in a dark blue checked skirt, a white shirt, knee length white socks and plain black heels. Her make up was the same from the shoot with Rae Heon, her long brown hair in soft waves.

"I won't be frowning, from now on I will follow your lead. I want to improve my ignorance, arrogance skills. I will look up to you, Rian-ssi." Shi Woo said while smirking. 

Rian smiled at him. It was better than him trying to get to know her. "I'm happy to hear that. I will teach you well, Shi Woo-ssi. Oh and by the way, Rae Heon has sent his greetings." She said to annoy him.

"Let's begin." The photographer said, the staff got in their places.

Rian gave an assuring smile to Shi Woo, but it was seen as rather arrogant to Shi Woo.

"You guys know the concept. Rian will be faceless in the photos. You both are not rookies. Also, Rian I'm counting on your experiences." The man said, Rian nodded and they processed with the shooting.

 

--/---

 

"What brings you here Se Na?" Hyun Wook asked when he saw her walking in the halls of the company. It was already past 10 PM and not many people were in the company.

"Doing some work in the studio, I've been thinking of new arrangements for Shi Woo's title track. Also, last night he called me drunk and I turned down his request for help. But he texted me saying thank you. Maybe he was being sarcastic." Se Na explained slowly. Actually she was with Hyun Wook last night and she didn't tell him that Shi Woo called him.

"You better ask him. He had a very cocky expression on his face today. I'm not exactly sure." Hyun Wook said. He got worried if someone did something to him, but Shi Woo doesn't remember it.

"I will do so. You better take care of yourself too. Don't overwork yourself." Se Na smiled at him and then waved goodbye as she continued towards the studio.

 

--/---

 

"Really? Manager oppa, does he really have to come with us?" Rian frowned. Her manager just told her that Shi Woo will ride with them to the company since both of them had work there. Rian was going to practice her part of the song with YooJin and apparently Shi Woo had to do something too.

"Rian, I got nothing to say. I'm doing whatever I was told. Cope with it, if you want you can come sit in front." Her manager said.

Rian's expression changed as if he had said something utterly ridiculous. "He is coming in our van, I'm not going to make it comfortable for him." She muttered frowning.

"Rian, you can just listen to some music and ignore him. This is no playground and you aren't enemies." Her manager said as a big brother.

Rian crossed her arms. "Okay oppa. I will listen to music loudly so don't talk much." She muttered with pouty and took out her phone along her headphones.

Soon Shi Woo got in the van and took the seat next to her. He didn't even bother looking at her as he also listened to music. Rian's managed glanced at the 'couple' on the ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter