Chapter 29

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 29

 

A few days passed since the ‘heated conversation’ between Rian and YooJin, yet the burning feeling in Rian’s heart still lasted. She couldn’t help but think about Shi Woo’s horrible behavior when she was gone and get really mad about it. For those few days, they avoided each other and that was too obvious for the people they have been around. Everyone sensed the tension in the company.

“Damn, what's taking this kid so long. He should have bought flowers for her and apologized already.”

Lee Hyun Wook was quite concerned about two, but he held back himself for getting messed up in their relationship. They had to fix the problems by themselves. They had to face each other and talk all day, if it is necessary.

Se Na crossed arms as she was sitting across him. She was rather quiet as Hyun Wook spoke openly about Rian and Shi Woo. Se Na believed she had already done whatever she could to help their relationship. She sensed it would be really hard for those two to get together, because both of them had complicated and strong characters. Then again, she had to admit, Rian wasn’t like anyone she had met before.  So at the same time, she was ready, expecting anything.

“Why everyone expects Shi Woo to do everything? Is there a rule that the male has to apologize first?” Se Na muttered. Even if they were never considered to be dating, Shi Woo always gave his best to get things working with Se Na. She thought that maybe Shi Woo was tired for doing so, he needed someone to fight for him maybe.

“If I do something wrong to you and hurt you… will you come to me and ask me to forgive you? Or will you expect me to come to your house and apologize? It's not about the man apologizing first, it's about the one who hurt you.”

Se Na laughed. “We don’t know if Shi Woo is the one who hurt her or if he is wrong. I mean, Rian is pretty complicated and I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes it hard for him on purpose.”

Lee Hyun Wook frowned. “I doubt any of them would want to hurt the other one on purpose. However, I think whatever Rian does, it affects Shi Woo so much he changes every time I see him. It's not necessarily something bad, but if she leaves him out of her life, he won’t end up happy.”

“That’s why she should find him and talk. There is no need to be so stubborn if you are deeply involved with someone.. I admit, I will probably never understand her completely, but that shouldn’t be so hard.”

“Maybe that’s the hardest thing for her, Se Na. We don’t know her… maybe it's even wrong that we talk like that about them. Even we are gossiping… wonder what are those trainees doing right now.”

Se Na rolled her eyes. “If there is no competition I doubt they will give their best, at least most of them.” And like that, they ended their conversation about Rian and Shi Woo. After all, it isn’t easy to pick out who’s wrong and who’s right ..

 

--/---

 

“I can't believe you’re at my doorsteps once again.” YooJin sighed at the depressing sight of Shi Woo waiting in front of his apartment’s door. “You two haven’t talked yet?” he asked while unlocking.

Shi Woo didn’t say anything until they entered the apartment. “We have been avoiding each other ever since they day she came to the company after returning. I couldn’t even sense when things got so stiff and awkward.”

“Ah, I'm already tired from my schedule, yet you’re here again as if we are some friends.” YooJin muttered as if he didn’t care and looked to see his reaction.

Shi Woo chuckled. “As expected, you two are so much alike. Pretending not to care, when trying to help must be something common between you two.”

“If you are aware she cares, why are you in my apartment instead of hers?” he asked while going through his phone.

Shi Woo looked down. “I don’t know how to approach her anymore.. I don’t know how to start a conversation with her… I don’t know how to act when I'm around her. I know she cares a lot, maybe a little too much than necessary and even if I'm happy about that, I think one horrible thing I do can destroy everything we have achieved so far.”

 “You have got something wrong here. Rian is not someone who will destroy any kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter