Chapter 42

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling For You

Chapter 42

 

After the official announcement of her relationship, Rian finally had a worthy schedule – a fan meet. Although she didn’t have a comeback as an idol or actress, the company arranged it. She was nervous but excited at the same time. Ever since she read the supportive messages she got so emotional and she got confident to walk out and show herself.

The fan meet wasn’t a big one so they booked a small place. Everyone had arrived and finally, Rian entered. She prepared everything for today by herself. While biting her lip nervously she walked on the platform. Before sitting on the small sofa prepared for her she looked at her fans and bowed.

Although all of her fans wished to be present, they obviously couldn’t. However, beforehand they arranged presents for her showing support to her relationship with Shi Woo.

“First of all, thank you for coming here. I'm sure that the news must have taken you aback and I'm really thankful because of your support. Honestly, I was afraid a lot and for over than a week I didn’t even turn on my Wi-Fi to check how everyone reacts. But when I checked I saw the huge amount of love and support I and Shi Woo receive. I'm very grateful.”

Rian basically explained everything shortly. It wasn’t easy for her the find the right words because she was surprised and touched thanks to her fans’ actions.

Now that her fans heard her sincere words they got emotional as well. Of course, they would support her always. They weren’t just some fans who decided to ‘stan’ her because she was pretty or popular.

“I see a lot of presents prepared on the table.” Rian chuckled. “Honestly, if you have anything you want to ask to do it right away. Because of you, I have a lot of courage and confidence, so I think I owe you this at least.”

After a while, a fan stood up with the microphone in her hands. Rian knew who she was, so they smiled at each other.

“We have brought many presents from your fans from all over the world, Rian-ah.” She said and Rian nodded. “We support your relationship and you should not be ashamed to show your love. Some of the presents are couple items, so make us happy while using them with your other half.”

Rian nodded and bowed. “After talking with you I'm in ease. For all those years you’ve been with me, maybe you were disappointed at first, but for sticking with me for some more, once again, I'm thankful.”

Rian hugged the huge bouquet of roses as she walked in the company halls. She felt as if she was reborn. She wanted to stand on stage and perform – make her fans and friends proud. That’s why in the middle of script reading for possible dramas she decided to set a concept for a new comeback album. It was the time already.

“I'm glad my artists are in high spirit.” Lee Hyun Wook said while smiling as they met in front of his office.

Rian bowed at him and then smiled back at him. “If you hadn’t pushed us, especially me, back then, I think this smile right now would be missing.” She admitted. “Since I'm fully charged I think it's time I make my return to the stage.”

Lee Hyun Wook nodded. “That’s what I wanted to hear. I will give you a week to consider what you want and we will start official preparations for songs and other details.”

Rain jumped in her place and as he was about to leave she bowed again. “Am I being too happy?” she questioned herself as she continued walking until she met Se Na.

“Flowers are blooming as you walk.” Se Na chucked after Rian stopped and bowed lightly at her, then smiled brightly. “I'm happy that you announced your relationship with Shi Woo and because you are definitely the right person for him.”

Rian nodded. “I think I've been carrying tons of bricks before. I think I can fly now.” She chuckled. “However, Se Na-ssi, enjoy this week as much as you can. Because next week I will be the artist and you will be the producer, I aim for perfection and it won't be easy for you.” She smirked.

Se Na nodded and left out a laugh. “Oh, it's been a while. I'm glad we will be working together once again. I believe I've improved so let's get some work done.”

Rian dropped her smirk and smiled sweetly. Both of them knew each other now so no hard feelings were attached to their ‘badass’ words. “Will see you next week.” She said and waved goodbye as she entered a practice room. Shi Woo was already waiting for her there.

“Did you wait for long?” Rian asked as soon as she saw him sitting on the floor, leaning on the mirror. She smiled at the sight of his sleepy eyes as she walked closer to him and sat down by his side. “I think I can do anything right now.” She giggled.

Shi Woo raised an eyebrow at her, hiding how great he feels about her under an expressionless face. “It was that good?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter