Forty Two

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Taeyeon and I decided to rent a private cruise to travel out into the Indian Ocean. The rest of the crew wanted to stay in and enjoy the beach instead.

We left at around 9am in the morning after enjoying a deluxe breakfast at the hotel dining restaurant. The weather was good, the sun was up and bright and the sky was blue and clear. We proceeded to the habour where the rented cruise and the hired captain was waiting for us. The private cruise, named Crayon, was white as snow. It was a double decker with clear glass panel at the bottom level that gave perfect view of the underwater world.

"Yah, I am so excited for this!" Said Baekhyun who was jumping up and down while holding Taeyeon's hand. Beagle couple, was their nickname, because both of them despite being in their mid-20s, still acted like 5 years old whenever they are together. They both too like to play pranks on their members and friends.

"Me toooooo~" Taeyeon replied with a pout, that caused Baekhyun to respond with a pouty lips of his own.

"Yah, the two of you. Stop being so gross. I am going to puke." Chanyeol retorted as he strolled 10 steps behind the kiddy couple, right next to me.

Baekhyun laughed and said, "Yah, don't be jealous. I bet you and Chaeyeon are way more disgusting than us when you two are alone."

Although that wasn't true in any sense, I couldn't help but blushed and turned tomato red upon hearing his comment. "See, I must be right." Baekhyun smirked.

"Aish! You! Stay right there!" Chanyeol shouted and chased Baekhyun, who gave a fake scream and ran away, leaving me and Taeyeon behind.

"I am so jealous of you and Chanyeol," she said as we watched the two 92'liner best friend arguing with one another. "I should have been more careful," she frowned.

"Don't say that, Unnie. As along as Baekhyun oppa and you stick together through the ups and downs, I am sure you guys will last forever and become one of those big celebrity couple!"

"Please be careful with Chanyeol when you both are out in the public. I don't want to see you go through what I went through."

"Yes, Unnie. I will be careful." I said as we boarded the cruise. Chanyeol held out his hand to help both Taeyeon and I to get on and waited for us to move into the cabin before he did.

"Wow, this is so damn awesome!" I shrieked in happiness. "My best birthday experience ever!"

Chanyeol stood behind me and gave me a back hug. "Minnie-ah, are you happy? Because I am. I am happy that I am here with you." He whispered into my ear in his deep low rapper-like voice and planted a kiss on my neck.

I shivered. I smiled. No, I grinned. Like an idiot.

The cruise engine started to roar as it came alive. We rushed to the head of the cruise in the open air to enjoy the sea breeze and the sun. A perfect way to spend my birthday. I thought. Chanyeol rested his arms on top of the railing next to me, sighing at the beauty in front of him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and we stood in the same position for what felt like an eternity.

However, our bliss was short as Baekhyun and Taeyeon came out of the cabin to join us. Baekhyun took out his DSLR and vintage polaroid camera and said, "Yah, Chanyeollie, let's take some pretty photos for memories! I will take it for you and Chaeyeon first!"

"Sound great!"

We stood side by side with Chanyeol's arm around my shoulder and gave our biggest and widest smile. But the photographer did not look very pleased with our pose. He scrowled and said," Yah! I am not taking a high school graduation photo for you! Do some modelling pose. Chanyeol, do what you do best and lead your girlfriend!"

I gapped, "Bu-but I am not a model!" I said in protest while cranking my brain to think of a nice pose.

"Just be natural," Chanyeol said as he reached out his long fingers to tilt my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter