Thirteen

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAKAOTALK

To: Elizabeth
Sorry for the extremely late reply, noona! I was caught up with the rehearsal the entire day. Sorry! Noona, what are you doing tonight? :)
From: Oh Sehun

"Oh my god, is that a text message from Sehun that I see? Have you asked him about last night yet?" Ziying commented as she peeked over my shoulder while we were queuing for our dinner at the diet corner.

"Ya, who gave you the permission to peek at my phone! Privacy please." I said as I put my hand on her face to lightly push her away.

The truth is I haven't talked to him since last night. He seemed to be avoiding the topic about last night too.

"What? I have already seen you in the bathroom, there's no such thing as privacy between roommates!"

"Ew. Speaking of roommates, where is our dearest Stephanie anyway?"

"I saw her heading upstairs with Junmyeon oppa just now. I don't think she is having dinner with us."

"Since when he is an 'oppa' not 'sunbae'?"

"Since this morning," she said as we grabbed our trays and headed towards our usual table. "Anyway, a lot of the trainees have been asking me since morning, if you and Sehun are dating."

"Why am I not surprised that rumor spreads so fast in here?"

'Well, it isn't surprising especially since Sehun is one of the most popular seniors in this company."

"What happened to Super Junior? Or Shinee?"

"Well, they are too old for the current trainees and they are outdated now. KPOP is like fast fashion. The trend changes every single year."

"Then what am I doing here? What are we doing here?"

"We are here for our dreams. And, stop trying to change the topic. Are you and sehun officially dating already?"

I waved my fork in front of her face and said in my most serious tone, "look woman, I have only been here for three full days. Three days! Not even a week! Why would I be dating him already?"

"Have you forgotten what you told me about what Jieun said? She got together with Sehun within three days too."

"I will break her records. Watch me."

"I highly doubt so."

"Then what about you? You've been here slightly longer than I did. Not dating anyone yet?"

She shook her head. "I broke up with my ex-boyfriend right before I came here. I am still affected by it."

"Why did you break up with him?"

"The company wanted me to. They say I have to leave my past behind if I wanted to join them."

"That is new. Why haven't I heard of such thing?"

"That is because every thing is new for you here. There comes your prince charming."

I looked up just in time to see a smiley Sehun heading in our direction. I scrowled when I saw the person next to him. Park Chanyeol.

"Hi noona! Is there anyone sitting here?"

"Not really. Have you seen Stephanie?"

"She's in the practice room with Junmyeon hyung, she's watching him practice as she eats." Chanyeol answered instead.

I didn't direct that question to you, fool. I scrowled again.

"Noona, why do you look so unhappy? Did I disturbed something?"

"Not yet all!" I smiled a little too brightly which resulted in three blank stares on me. "Eat. Let's eat more."

"So, where were you last night? Chanyeol sunbae." Ziying asked, trying to break the awkward silence.

"I was in my room, resting."

"Hyung, you were? I didn't see you at all." Sehun asked. "You didn't go for the party last night?"

"I was too tired. And you know I hate parties."

"I saw you outside your room last night." Ziying stated as a matter of fact, even though most of us know that there were still more to the story.

"Uh, yeah. I was taking a breather from my composing." He replied. At that moment, he and I made an eye contact briefly. That. Was awkward.

"Wow, I didn't know you compose." I added in an attempt to change the topic.

"Yeah, I love mu-"

"Noona, our hyung is best at music. He can play all sorts of instruments! Guitar, piano, drums and many more!" Sehun cut him off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter