Twenty Three

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This daisy is for you," said a chubby 5-year-old boy with big elfy ears. "I saw them sitting prettily in the garden and they reminded me of you. So I took one when Teacher Song wasn't looking."

He grabbed my hand and pressed the stolen daisy into my small palms.

"Thank you oppa, but why did you give it to me?" I giggled shyly, my normal voice was replaced with that of a 4-year-old girl.

"Because my mummy said that I should always give flowers to the girl I like. So that they will know that I like them very much." He grinned from ear to ear. "Come, I want to show you something that my daddy just taught me last night."

He held my other free hand and pulled me along with him as we ran from our classroom to the music room down the hall. He ran straight for the grand piano and pointed at the space on the chair next to him.

"Come," he said. "Sit here with me. I will play you a new song for you."

"Okay." I replied and waited curiously for his new song.

He began playing a song that I could recognise. It was Yiruma's Maybe. I could recognise the song because my mummy always played it for me before I go to bed.

"I like this song." I said when he was done. "My mummy always say that this song is beautiful."

"I like you, Chaeyeon-ah." He replied. "My mummy always say that you are beautiful and I should get you to be my girlfriend."

-

"Chaeyeon-ah!"

"Chaeyeon-ah!"

"Chaeyeon, wake up!"

"Please, I beg you. Please wake up!" Someone cried.

I tried to force my eyes open but I could see nothing but darkness. I could feel a sharp burning pain at the back of my head before I drifted out of consciousness once again.

-

"Mummy, are we not going to school today?" I asked curiously as I watched my parents loading many big luggages and large boxes into the truck.

"No dear," she kneeled down so that she can talk to me at the same eye level, "we are taking the aeroplane today."

"Mummy, are we going on a holiday? Are we going to visit grandma?"

"No darling, we are going to live with grandma. We are moving to a new home. You will go to a new school and you will make a lot of new friends."

"But mummy, I don't want to make new friends! I like my friends now. I like Chanyeol oppa. His mummy always bake tasty cookies for us."

My mother looked at me sadly, "I am sorry, baby. I am afraid you won't see him again."

"Why? Mummy? I want Chanyeol oppa!" I screamed and began to throw a tantrum.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter