Four

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One new message!

To: Elizabeth Lee

Good morning, Miss Lee. As mentioned on the phone previously, you are invited for a second round of audition on 15 April 2015. Please come prepared for a Korean song titled "Baby Don't Cry" by EXO. Your collaborating SM artist will be Park Chanyeol of EXO-K. We look forward to seeing you in a week's time.

From: Adrian Kim

It took me nearly three days to learn the Korean lyrics of the song by heart. When I first saw the message Adrian sent me, my heart immediately jumped at a fast pace. Park Chanyeol, isn't he the tallest member of EXO? I thought. I have always had a thing for tall guys. Not forgetting that he is an extremely cute Korean guy from my favourite boy band.

Of course, I wasn't as obsessed over him as compared to Sehun. I was still secretly hoping that they would change my audition partner from Chanyeol to Sehun at the last minute, as I stepped into the hotel room at Shangri La Singapore. The furniture layout was still the same. However, instead of the original three men sitting on the sofa, there was no one in the room.

He must be late. I thought as I shuffled over to the sofa and sat down quietly. I guess I just have to wait a while. He's an idol afterall. I can't expect him to be earlier than me or be on time.

I took out my phone and searched for the song lyrics for Baby Don't Cry. I started warming up my voice as I plugged into my iTouch and began singing along. I repeated the song for at least 5 times but there was still no sight of The Great Park Chanyeol. 

Damn, why is he so late? At this rate, we will never be able to practice before my audition! I cursed under my breath silently. 

Suddenly, the room door opened and a tall figure strolled in casually and slowly. The Great Park Chanyeol was dressed in black Polaroid t-shirt, black jeans, black NikeAir sneakers and a black Chrome snapback. I had researched on his fashion style before coming over this morning. He had this very laid-back hiphop style, which I tried to accommodate by wearing an oversized white Pyrex 23 shirt, ripped acid-washed jeans, black slip-on and a blue Burisil snapback. He was carrying a guitar on his back while holding a laptop on his hand.

I stood up immediately as he came nearer and gave a 90-degree formal bow. I raised my hand and waved, "Hi!"

He simply nodded when he saw me and continued to walk towards the sofa. He threw down his guitar and laptop on the sofa before plonking down next to them. He must be really tried from his flight here. I thought as I approached him. 

I stuck out my hand and greeted cheerfully, "I am Elizabeth. Nice to meet you. Please ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter