Twelve

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock, knock.

"Coming!" I shouted at the person outside the door of my dormitory as I rushed over to open it.

"Oh, Sehun sunbae!" I exclaimed as I saw the person waiting outside the door.

"Hi noona! I forgot to give you my kakao ID just now so I thought it would be better if I dropped by."

"Yeah, I was just about to head downstairs to look for you."

"We are not going to the party. We are coming to my room."

"Huh? We are not watching it in the basement?"

"No, it would be too noisy to watch the movies in peace."

"Oh okay, just let me grab my bear. I will be right back."

I went into my room to grab the giant rilakkuma stuffed toy that I have brought along with me to Korea. It has been with me ever since I was 13.

"Wow, that is huge. Chanyeol hyung will love that. His favourite character is rilakkuma because it is as lazy as he is."

"He certainly looked as childish and as lazy." I complained as I locked the door of my dormitory and followed Sehun to the his dormitory down the hallway on the same level.

"Everyone has already left for the party so we can have the entire living room and television to ourselves tonight." He said as he unlocked the door.

"That sounds awesome!" I exclaimed as I took his phone and keyed in my Kakao ID. He did the same to mine.

"First," he said as he switched the channels with the remote control, "let's start with the horror film 'Annabelle'."

Typical guys who watched horror film on first date. I giggled inwardly, smiling to myself. Wait, did I just say date? How long have I been here? 2 days?

"Okay! Don't mind me if I scream too much."

"Don't worry, I will scream with you." He smiled before turning off all the lights as the movie began. He then opened and passed me a bottle of coke to go with the movie.

However, the fatigue has finally taken over my body as I lay down on the sofa during the movie. I must have fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the movie. When I woke up, the room was entirely dark. I felt around for my phone and it lit up. 5am. Oh god, am I back on my bed? How did I? Did Sehun carry me back? I thought as I tried to search for the light switch.

Before I managed to find it, I heard some smooching noise coming from the far end of the room. I sat up, willing my eye sight to adjust to the darkness. I saw two figures on the bed across mine as the smooching sound became louder.

Oh goodness! This is R21! I shut my eyes immediately but that did not drown out the sound.

"Junmyeon oppa." I heard someone saying. It was Stephanie's voice that I recognised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter