Twenty Four

My SM Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Entertainment Rookie Group, Lady'S Leader Eliz Hospitalized

SM Entertainment rookie group, Lady'S leader Eliz hospitalized due to minor accident. SM representative, Sona Kim assured fans that Eliz is currently receiving good care from the hospital and is recovering well.

She continued to say that the minor accident occured had involved Eliz tripping down the stairs in the company after practice because the lift had broken down.

Eliz was sent to the hospital immediately and had since recovered well. It was reported that the rookie group will continue with its debut promotions on 'First Love' and Eliz will join the group once the hospital has given the green light. 

-

"Are you sure you remember everyone?" Sona asked again they stood around my bed.

It was during the visiting hours of the hospital. All of my members and my manager dropped by to monitor my conditions.

"Yes, I am 100% sure that I remember everything." I repeated. "How long did I sleep?"

"About 4 days... Then do you... do you remember Sehun oppa?" Ashley asked quietly from behind.

"Yes, he is our senior from EXO... but what about him?"

Why Sehun? What is so special about him?

Seven shocked and confused faces stared at me. Nobody seems to have the answer to my question.

"What, do I have something on my face?" I asked as I poked the bandage around my head. The fall did nothing to the exterior of my skull. There were no cuts or open wounds from the accident. The only thing that I had suffered from is concussion and slight internal bleeding.

The doctor had told me that it will take a few days or maybe weeks to recover and that I might lose some important memories here and there because of the concussion. However, he said that it would be a temporary memory loss and I could gain it back in no time once my brain is back to its original state.

"You really don't remember anything else besides that?" Ashley probed on.

"I remember he is quite good looking and cute when he smiles. And he's my bias in EXO before I joined SM."

"Any memories about him when you were in SM?"

I thought hard about that question but it felt as though someone put a big hurdle in my memory lane to prevent me from remembering it. When I thought about Sehun, it was just pure darkness. My memory of him was blank.

"No... I don't remember... my head... it hurts..." I said as I grabbed my head with both hands.

"Give her a break, Ashley," said Sona.

"Take a good rest, darling.  Your members and I have to rush for our next schedule. We will come back for you again." Sona continued.

"And oh, the running man that you have filmed a week ago? It's showing on SBS tonight. Remember to watch it and monitor your performance!"

"Okay! I will! Bye!" I waved as the last member closed the door.

One New Message!

KAKAOTALK (NEW INTERFACE)

PCY / 6.00PM: How are you feeling? :-) 
PCY / 6.00PM: *dance*
PCY / 6.00PM: Do you need food? I bet hospital food taste bad.
PCY / 6.01PM: My schedule ended early today...
PCY / 6.01PM: I can drop by... if you need :)

LIZ / 6.04PM: Hey, sunbae! *waves*
LIZ / 6.04PM: You are right, hospital food is the worse. But I'm good! My members dropped by just now with lots of snacks!

PCY / 6.30PM: Oops, too late~! I am already on my way to the hospital!
PCY / 6.30PM: See you in while :D 
PCY / 6.30PM: I am driving my mum's car. Can't text. Ppyong~!

I dumped my phone on the bedside table and picked up the remote control instead. I the overhead television and switched the channels randomly until I came across the SBS channel.

There I was, standing amongst the idol guests on Running Man with Jieun before my accident that night. I looked somewhat upset in the variety show but I don't remember what made me upset that day. I noticed that I had my fake smile and laugh on the entire episode.

"Ugh, I looked so bad!" I cringed and sighed before turning off the television.

I can't watch this anymore, I yawned. I should go back to sleep.

Suddenly, the door burst opened and two figures shouted "hello Chaeyeon-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter