Chapter 7- Midnight Robbery

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Her face was grieve-stricken as she stared deep in his eyes. “Hyung, you take care of her boyfriend. We’ll tame this little tigress” one of the guys said and the guy with the knife lunged towards Joong Ki while the two others pined Chae Won on the road.

     He couldn’t help feeling a bit relieve when the guy with the knife lunged towards him ‘At least he’s not with Chae Won’. He did his best to avoid the s and sways of the knife and glancing at her. ‘Omo! Are they… stripping her?’ his eyes grew wide when one of the guys started to tugged her thick coat off. They were lucky that it was nearly the end of autumn so she had quite a number of clothes layered together. He was confident that he can still save her.

     At the same time, the guy plunged the knife towards Joong Ki but he managed to take a grip on the man’s arm and twisted it as hard as he could. Maybe it was an outrage of a sudden anger but Joong Ki did not show any mercy as he beat that guy up. The knife was thrown away somewhere far and he was on top of that man.

     A sudden screamed escaped and he lost his focus. He glanced at her and saw that she was in her skinny jeans and a shirt now. One of the guys slapped her face and she cringed in pain.

     Joong Ki’s attacker took advantage of the situation and before Joong Ki knew it, he was flipped over with the guy on top of him. That guy did not waste any time throwing punches on Joong Ki. “Is it really Moon Chae Won that went out with her school mate we got here? We’re so lucky today aren’t we? Usually we the girls and kill the boyfriends but today… it’s better to kill her useless boyfriend and keep her for ransom after we her right? How much does your girlfriend here values? A few millions won’t cause Tae San any problems” that guy snickered in Joong Ki’s ear.

     He smirked at the man. “I’m no ordinary school boy” he grunted as he pushed the guy over and used everything he knew to bring the much older, heavier guy down. One of the guys let go of Chae Won and ran towards him. He didn’t even get to catch his breath but he still had to face another guy.

     Chae Won looked at the guy who was still holding her arm tightly that he might leave a bruise. She tried to wriggle herself free and within seconds, the both of them were struggling. She used her best asset she had at that time, her long manicured nails. All she wanted to do was distracting that guy so he won’t be joining the other one and it might be easier for Joong Ki to fight them off one by one.

     She was proud looking at Joong Ki. It was a very weird feeling to have at that time and moment but she literally had it. Every punch that he threw was strong and destructive. She can see he was near to victory when the guy on top of her pulled her roughly and threw her to the ground as harsh as possible. She fell with a loud thud and every seemed blurry after that. The guy left her to help his friend and it was two against one at that time.

     She slowly pushed herself upwards and winced at the t

Please log in to read the full chapter