Chapter 11- Love Appears When It’s There

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Joong Ki felt someone calling his name but his head hurts so much for him to raise it. It was so cold and he pulled the figure next to him closer. His eyes opened wide when he realized it was Chae Won.

     “Hyung?!” he squinted and nearly shouted when he saw Sang Yeob. Sang Yeob just hushed him and carried the still sleeping Chae Won. “Damn it! She’s frozen stiff. What the hell are you guys thinking?” he snapped harshly at Joong Ki who was struggling up his feet with much difficulty. He didn’t even wait for a reply when he hoisted her up and walked away quickly. Joong Ki can’t help himself from sneering at Sang Yeob’s exaggeration.

     Joong Ki was still too blank and confused of the usually calm man’s sudden outburst. ‘He cared bout her a lot huh?’ he limped, following Sang Yeob like a blind man. His head was hurting badly and his vision was blurry but it didn’t stop him from glancing at Sang Yeob and Chae Won. Sang Yeob was busy trying his best to keep her warm for she only had that short cocktail dress on.

     Joong Ki winced in pain and confussion. He can’t exactly remember what made him ended up there at the park with Chae Won his arms. It was impossible to remember judging to the amount of alcohol he gulped down but his heart was racing every time he tried.

     One of the guards helped him up the broad stairs while Sang Yeob carried Chae Won to the bedroom. He knew that Sang Yeob’s every movement and gestures were gentle and loving. He slumped on the bed next to Chae Won. He can feel the guard’s hands pulling of his socks and shoes but his eyelids wouldn’t lift up.

     “Ahjussi, tell Mrs. Oh to make some porridge. Prepare whatever these two idiots need arasso?” Sang Yeob’s voice was still recognizable to his ears even though it was a different tone than the one he usually hears.

     He wanted to sleep and let the pain washed away but he couldn’t. Other than feeling that he wanted to throw up every single thing ever entered his stomach, he had this urge to look at her. He turned slowly, ignoring the throbbing sensation.

     He tried his best to remember what happened. He knew he wouldn’t just forget what happened that night. His gaze when to her slightly quivering eyes, her nose and her lips and he paused. He focused on that pair of lips and everything slowly became clearer.

     ‘Omo!!! I kissed her!’ He touched his own lips while replaying the incident before praying that she wouldn’t remember it. ‘Damn it! I must be so drunk!’ his cheeks flushed red remembering it but he couldn’t stop himself from smiling.

     If anyone ever walks in at that particular moment, they would have a feast of Joong Ki half slapping himself with bright red cheeks while smiling like an idiot and his other hand at his chest, quietly squealing. “What am I doing!?” he slapped himself one final time before sending a message to Jae Gil informing him last night.

     ‘I’m so sorry if I’m an idiot now Chae Won but I couldn’t help myself. You’re too beautiful when you smile and I want to see that smile on your face every single day’ his heart thumped fast when his lips touch her forehead.

 

      “If you ever want to go against me, I advise you to stop drinking or run away from home that the whole household have to search for you and your boyfriend. Don’t you know they’re many things I can do to you when you’re lying helpless in front of me” Jae Hee gave a little laugh.

     Chae Won’s eyes shot opened because of the shock. The first thing she saw was Jae Hee opening the binds of her curtains and let sunlight entered her room indicating it was late noon. She winced when the sun light hit her face. “Don’t flatter yourself darling. Your father asked me to wake you up in case you might die of hunger. I guess he really love his little brat”

     Chae Won was about to throw back a nasty remark when her stomach gurgled and she rushed to the toilet, throwing everything in the toilet bowl. It felt like every alcohol that entered her body just exited again but she didn’t feel any better as her head was still spinning. She rinsed thoroughly and walked out her room, hearing commotions from the dining room.

 

      Joong Ki hated the fact that he is sharing the same table and lunch with Mr. Moon and that old guy didn’t stop reprimanding him since the last 10 minutes. It was a good thing Jae Hee had to wake Chae Won up or he could throw up at her smirk and her regularly butted-in-conversations.

     “Honestly Joong Ki, you bring bad negatives to Chae Won ever since you dated her. She was never a rebel who would do things like this. You guys got us worried sick” Jae

Please log in to read the full chapter