Chapter 19- A Rhythm Intervention

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I feel bad for updating for a long while so here’s a double update. Please comment, subscribe and upvote. I love you guys always<3. There’ll be a trailer soon!

Just when you think everything is going to settle down… storm came in the way. I hope you love this chapter.

      He woke up first the next morning, finding her curled up next to him. Her eyes were puffy and she looked tired. He sighed, got up and burned the aromatherapy candle before dialing his sister’s number.

      It has been a while since he spoke to his sister. The one he loved so much. She answered after the third ring but it was hard for him to focus on third conversation with her excitement and the jumbles in his head. He was glad when after a few minutes later, Jae Gil took the phone and he was able to pour it all to his best friend.

     He didn’t expect those kicking actions, family drama, his mother’s interference and the appearance of a particular woman named Jang Ji Reum. He didn’t expect Snag Yeob to be in love with Chae Won. He didn’t expect himself to get attached to Chae won either. His phone screamed again when he stepped out of the walk-in-closet, all crisp and neat. He frowned slightly at the word on the screen before answering the call after a quick swipe of his finger. “Yoboseyo eomma”

      His body stiffened when the woman on the next line started chattering.

     Reveal.                                                                  

      Heir

     Song Industries

     New C.O.O.

     The words swam in his head and he rushed to his tablet on the dressing table. He quickly typed in his name and pressed the search button while Lady Song kept talking about stuffs that burden him more.

BREAKING NEWS: LADY SONG AHN YOUNG WILL OFFICIALLY REVEAL HER SECRET SON

YOUNG BOY ALLEGEDLY KNOWN TO BE SONG JOONG KI, BOYFRIEND OF TAE SAN’S PRINCESS, MOON CHAE WON

     The representatives of Song Industries revealed that the shares of Song Industries, mainly 87% that belongs to Song Ahn Young will only stay in the family, denying rumors that flew about the distributions of the shares.

     It was also confirmed speculations that flew around since last month about a young man known as Song Joong Ki, is her son, which she has kept hidden all this while. The boy is supposedly to be 20 this year, a student of California International University. The father of the boy, however, was not mentioned. But it was crystal clear that this particular boy will continue the legacy of Song Ahn Young.

     An official press conference is scheduled in Song Convention Centre on Song Industries Anniversary. Lady Song will give an official statement, as well as reveal the boy. Relationship between Song Joong Ki and Moon Chae Won will also be discussed on that day.

      His eyes grew wide at the news and his vision grew hazy. “Eomma! Wae?! You know very well I’m working with Tae San now. Can’t we wait till I let go of this job?”

     “When? You don’t have any excuse at all to be a part of Tae San especially when you inherited its biggest rivalry in global shipping. All these will deduct your appearance point. You seem like an immature lovesick boy. We can kind of say that this is all for your experience and that it has help you a lot in understanding the big world of business. I’ve been thinking a lot, we should announce your relationship on that day too especially since news about you and Chae Won has been flying around since the bombing case. It’s time to make it official”

      He can’t just get more freaked out “Eomma, this is all unnecessary. Things are fine just the way they are. I will help you lead Song Industries but please, let this relationship be a secret. We need privacy”. ‘And we’re not real’.

     “Huh! Shut it up! Don’t you see how this relationship has its pros and cons? It sounds like a big scandal now, like star cross lovers and all those s. But if we make it official, like a gentleman should, it will look proper and polite. You will not be misinterpreted as a childish bratty heir. Moon Chae Won herself is quite a celebrity nowadays. Opportunities are everywhere son. Learn how to use it” she said with her arrogant haughty tone.

     “But eomma, you didn’t discuss it with me or even Chae Won” he tried his best to reason with his mother. “Leave it to me. I know exactly how to make her agree. All you have to do is appear on that day. Come after an hour the event starts. Come too early and you’ll look too eager. I won’t force you try outfits or whatever. I’m t

Please log in to read the full chapter