Chapter 26- The Troubles Continues

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Update for 2nd week of November~~~

1) Sorry for the late replies to your comments. And they are comments that I didn’t reply too (I think it’s disrespectful and rude not to reply comments). I always squeal and yell whenever I receive comments and make mental notes to reply later and eventually forget. By the time I remember and want to reply, it’s too late. If I reply, it will sound irrelevant. Since you guys commented like ages ago and the new chapter will explain everything. So, sorry but please keep commenting and I will try to reply ASAP so I won’t forget^^

Mr.Moon’s body went rigid. His breathe turned short and he can feel his breathing canals narrowing. His hand immediately flew to the left side of his chest where the pain was too much to bear. It felt like the world was crushing his heart and he fell on his knees, dropping his phone in the process.

His butler quickly tried to help him, all the while repeating questions like “Sir are you okay” and “What happen”

He tried his best to push words out of his mouth despite the agonizing pain throbbing pain. “Get… the car r- rea…dy!” the butler was torn apart between following his instructions and helping him. He hesitated for a while and rushed to the garage.

Jae Hee who was staring with wide eyes all this while knelt next to her husband. She put on a horrified expression and searched his pockets for his medicine.

‘Your husband has a weak heart. Try not to pressure him or shock him with unexpected news. He can have heart attacks…’

The doctor’s words rang in her ears. She would love to end everything right there and then but she knew the CCTV’s were around. She handed him two orange tablets and he swallowed them in a gulp.

He quickly sprung to his feet, well; he struggled to his feet and staggered with all his might to the door. “Jagiya! Calm down! Tell me what happened!” she grabbed his hand, trying to put a halt to his actions. If it was not for her protruding belly, she could stand and stop him properly.

But he waved her off, his mouth forming words she had not expected to hear. “Chae Won… o-operation. Now”

He pushed her aside and with much difficulty, staggered towards the exit, stumbling every once in a while. The only thing he had in his mind was his daughter. He ignored his pregnant drop dead gorgeous wife and loads of unfinished work that can cause millions of loss for every moment of delayed time.

All he could focus on was his daughter. The one he had spent his life working for. It was a secret, he was not a man of words or even actions but Moon Chae Won really meant the whole word to him. Why would he still lived even after his most beloved woman betrayed him if it wasn’t for his daughter?

He might not be the best father in the world, he had issues, and he wasn’t sure if she even actually love him as a father but at least he knew what was in his heart. He watched the cute toddler grew into a splendid young woman in front of his own eyes. His own rough hands rarely caressed her hair. His own mouth never utter sweet words to her.

He watched the cheeky toddler grew colder and more distant the as she grows. But it was his way to protect her. He did not want her to end up with a broken heart like him. But when she showed up in front of the door after days being MIA with a handsome guy by her side, he let fate handle the future.

And right now, Mr. Moon blamed fate for his daughter’s misfortune.

Her eyes fluttered open and she winced when the first rays of light entered her eyesight. When he eyes finally adjusted to the surrounding, she found herself face to face with Sang Yeob. Chae Won wanted to look away, guilt gnawed on her again, but she was transfixed to that sad gaze of his. 

The man in front of her reached out for a tablet on the table and typed out something before showing it to her.

‘My heart stopped when I saw Joong Ki’s message. Why didn’t you tell us?’ then it dawns on her. She was told that her ear might still be too sensitive so she had to minimize the sound waves around her. Which was one of the reasons Sang Yeob had to type instead of talking.

She gave him a reassuring smile and took the tablet from his hands. ‘Don’t worry oppa, I’m fine. Thank you for caring about me. Where’s Joong Ki?’

His heart sank when he saw Joong Ki’s name but he tried to hide it. ‘He’s eating I guess. That poor guy haven’t eat since last night.Do you want me to call him for you?’

‘It’s okay. Oppa’ a part of her wanted to ask for her father but then again, she thought he was still angry with her. She did everything she could to mend things but if he still can’t forgive her completely, she understand. At least, now her father can look in her direction with a smile.

‘I want to say sorry. I never want to break your heart. It was never my attention. You had treated me well all these years’

‘Chae Won ah, don’t blame yourself. You can’t force feelings. They just come. But please, can we still be like the way we used to? I hate not talking to you. I hate when you keep secrets from me’

Her eyes swelled with tears ‘of course oppa. I miss you too and I hate it when you ignore me. You’re always my oppa right? You’re always the brother that will help me whenever I’m in trouble right?’

He nodded and leaned in. She quickly reached out her hands and engulfed him in a tight hug. Even without words, they knew their broken bond was now mended. And he will still be her big brother, forever. His heart was still bleeding but then every wound would heal. It’s just a matter of time till he meet someone new who could love him the way he loved her.

Chae Won glared at the pouting man in front of her. I

Please log in to read the full chapter