Chapter 3- Song Joong Ki

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

     “And I told her that my brother is a jerk. No matter how hot he is, how clever or rich he is, he’s a total jerk who just loves to tease me. I don’t know why all the girls here fell for him when they know his true personality. To me the person worth crushing on is Jae Gil oppa. He’s very kind and he looks a lot like Ashton Krutcher…” Cho Ko went on and on while dusting the room Chae Won used.

     Chae Won sighed. That girl has been talking none stop for the past half an hour but Chae Won couldn’t focus on her words. Something about her brother and crush and Aston? Chae Won was too busy on planning her next move.

      “Song Cho Ko-ssi, could you leave me alone for a while? I need to freshen up before my meeting with the headmaster” she said to Cho Ko. Even though it was supposed to be polite, the way she said it sent chills on Cho Ko’s spine. As usual, it sounded more like an order from a very strict boss.

      “Yae… I… I think I’ll go and take a look around the kitchen. They might want me around” Cho Ko scrambled off her feet and walked out. For nearly 2 weeks, Chae Won had been staying there and she was in charge to keep Chae Won’s company. It should be an easy task for the talkative Cho Ko if Chae Won wasn’t so expressionless and cold.

     After she inhaled and exhaled again and again, Chae Won slowly stood up. She can walk slowly now without crutches even if it still hurts her. She told herself to ignore the pain for she hates to look so weak in front of others. She appreciated Cho Ko actually, and Cho Ko was her only friend there. Cho Ko never forgets her job to accompany Chae Won and Chae won secretly liked her company even if she talks a little too much.

     She rarely went out her room during her stay but when she did, she fell in love with the surroundings again and again. Everybody looked so… happy. Something she never actually felt except when she’s around Sang Yeob. Sang Yeob was a brother to her. They grew up together and her mother promised his mother that her family will take care of him and make sure that he grew up well and get a good job. He is now one of the main director in Tae San, receiving the title not only because of the promise but also because of his wits.

     To her, he’s the only one who was really concern about her. He was the only one who would understand her. He never gave up talking to her even though she was very cold and she ignored him the same. Slowly, she began to trust him and believe that he will continue to support her even if he’s married and no one wants her.

      She walked slowly to a gazebo. It was her favorite place. She spent her evenings there sipping tea that Cho Ko made while watching the overlooking mountains. From that place, she can hear the screams of laughter from the kids, the jokes from the guys and the girlish giggles. The only problem with the gazebo was that she had to climb a few flight of stairs to get there. Usually, Cho Ko will help her but Cho Ko wasn’t there.

     She put her right foot up and forced her injured foot up. She winced as the pain entered her brain and she stopped for a while before continuing. It was not a long journey at all, just around six steps.

      Joong Ki was walking with Jae Gil to the guys’ dorm when he saw a girl trying to walk up the stairs to the gazebo. He can’t see her face but she seemed so familiar. “Jae Gil ah, I think I know her. Just go ahead first. I’ll catch up later”. Jae Gil threw a glance at the girl and walked away.

      Joong Ki walked towards her. His heart was beating fast against his chest as he got nearer. Could it be that girl? I heard she hasn’t left this place yet.

     “Let me help you” he said cheerfully and wrapped his hands around her waist and shoulders before carrying her bridal style up the stairs. He was shock when he saw her face. It was that girl. That special girl who managed to make him restless for the past week thinking of her condition.

      Chae Won’s eyes widened when she felt the hands around her. She was even shock when she saw that guy. She remembered that face, it was the last face she saw before she collapsed. At first she thought it was just her imagination but that situation where he was carrying her up the stairs made her realized he was as real as she was.

       He put her down and bowed “You’re that girl who came here bleeding last week right? You shouldn’t be climbing the stairs if you’re still hurt. What if I’m not

Please log in to read the full chapter