Chapter 12- Miss Attention Seeker

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

         Chae Won spun the chair around and took a deep breath. A faint smile danced on her lips. She was very happy. There she was, in her very own office.

     The door opened and Joong Ki came in, very shocked by Chae Won’s change of attitude. She was caught spinning in her seat, what could be weirder?

     “Aren’t you supposed to knock?” there came her icy tone and straight complexion again. He smiled cheekily and handed her a file. “A-ni. Boyfriends don’t knock” he stated and wrote that exact line in her planner.

     Before she could say anything, he was out of the room. She sighed. Since the past two days Joong Ki seemed to be avoiding her. He was still the smiling guy but he wasn’t as cheeky and playful as before.

     Her hand reached for her planner. He had been scribbling dumb notes about their relationship in her planners lately, as if he was making his mark in her life. Her fingers ran lightly on the surface on the book with their picture printed on it.

     In there, his arms were around her shoulders, back hugging her and they were both smiling. She had her normal model teeth flashing smile that she usually faked for occasions while he had his goofy happy smile. It was one of the steps she took so people would believe they were dating even though she might be cold even around him. She had also already started putting their pictures all over her office, all in lovey dovey poses. She can find his stupid handwriting nearly on every book she had. It was just that morning when she found his picture in her wallet. Normally she would lashes out but that time, her heart flutters.

     “Joong Ki, come in my office” she said after she pressed the intercom button. “Miss me already? I don’t know you love me that much” the cheeky voice appeared when he walked in the office. She scoffed and indicated him to sit. “A-ni. I have my class project” he tried to find an excuse. He tried his best not to be so obvious that he’s avoiding her. “You can bring your laptop here, Joong Ki. You’re not planning to let the whole Tae San know about your classes right?”

      He sighed and took a sit in front of her, switching on his laptop so he wouldn’t have to talk to her. Joong Ki might be comfortable and lost in his own world but she was restless. Before this, never once he ignored her or didn’t give any cheesy comments when they’re together.

     “Joong Ki ah”

     “Wae?” he replied, without taking his eyes of the laptop. “Why are you so quiet these days?”

     He chuckled “Why are you so talkative?”

     She was troubled. ‘Maybe he remembered about the kiss’ she assumed.

     20 minutes past and they kept quiet. She was nervous when it dawned on her that maybe he don’t like the kiss. Maybe she smelled too much like alcohol. Or maybe she was a very bad kisser, that he was embarrassed of her. “Let’s go to the pantry” she blurted out when she couldn’t take it anymore.

     “Oh My God! I don’t care! Get rid of that little pest will you!? I’m having the future owner of Tae San here. I don’t need that girl” Jae Hee screeched in frustration.  “Don’t worry madam. We’ve got a perfect plan that’s hard for the police to track”

     The raging Jae Hee immediately sat down, ready to listen to the plan. “But madam, they’re many other ways or you to eliminate her if you want, and it might not involve killing her”

     Those words got her fuming again. “What? TELL ME” she roared. For ONE second, the man looked scared. ‘Geez, being pregnant surely change her mood all the time’. “ You know Mr. and Miss Moon are not that close. You just have to add fuel to the fire, clash them together. Make him hate her so much that he himself will throw away his own flesh and blood without a single penny. That way’s safer and it’s not hard since we can use the pretty boy as the main topic”

     Again, the pleased smile of Han Jae Hee appeared.

Please log in to read the full chapter