Chapter 6- A Date Went Wrong

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Joong Ki went behind the curtains with a tux that was choosen for him. Chae Won had entered the next stall before with a lady to help her with the dress. The boutique was full of elegant looking dresses, some on mannequins for thousands of dollars.

     “Chae Won ah, we’ll go out together okay?” he shouted to the next stall. Hearing no answer from her, he took it as a yes. He was starting to get familiar with her attitude and surprisingly he did not find it rude, just quite self centered at times. She still respect people and gave them the exact greetings at the exact moment and she bowed and there was nothing rude or ignorant about her to be precise.

     After he adjusted his bowtie, he purposely shouted out “Yeobo, I’m done” and he stepped out.

     She stepped out at the same time and the way the curtains revealed her in front of Joong Ki was astounding to be exact. He found himself breathless looking at her. She was in a pure white cocktail dress and it matches her skin colour perfectly. It was more of a simple white bustier dress with white cloth draped over at some points and secured with a silver pin at her waist.

     The way that dress hugged her figure, the length that showed off her legs and the colour that radiates her skin can make him go crazy. “Isn’t it too pure for me?” she asked him genuinely curious. “Erm… Yae. Yae. Maybe we can add some dark colours?” he was dumbfounded and wasn’t exactly sure what to say. She went over to the other dresses that were hanging up for her.

     She quickly went behind the curtains to change leaving Joong Ki out there to manage himself. The truth was, she found him much more appealing than before. It was the first time she saw him in a tux and he looked somewhat… inviting.

     When she got out again, he was busy choosing the bowtie with Sang Yeob. “Oppa? Why are you here?” usually Sang Yeob would be with her no matter where she goes but since Joong Ki came, Sang Yeob focused on his work. She only can see him during lunch and dinner.

     “Of course I would check on my dongsaeng especially now she’s choosing a dress for the prom. You look gorgeous, isn’t she Joong Ki?” Sang Yeob turne to Joong Ki. “Mwuh? Yae. Very yeppeo…” he could not help himself from stammering. Sang Yeob laughed. “I think he’s dumbstruck already. Just wear this one okay? I want to see more but I’m running late. I’m coming with my new PA and I’m not intending to make her wait” Chae Won and Sang Yeob hugged each other then he left.

     All those while, Joong Ki kept staring at her.  The second dress was another short-one- shouldered bustier style but with black lace at the left side and a black ribbon at the waist. The lace trailed up to form the one shouldered and it was chic and elegant at the same time.

    “Joong Ki ah, do you want that one or not?” her voice brought him back to reality and he saw her impatient glance. “Ne” he quickly put the bowtie at the counter. “The next place I want to go might not be comfortable for you but you can’t get away. Just follow me” she walked to him with a warning glare. He gave her a playful smile “Why should I run away when I have a pretty girlfriend like you?”

      Then, he found out why he would possibly run away. It seemed like Chae Won decided to shop for some undies so he had to follow her. At first, he went around the shop with hands in the pocket. It wasn’t something he had experienced before so it was all amusing to him. In just 20 minutes, he got bored and walked towards her, trying to bring in any conversation but as usual, she ignored him. What was he supposed to do?

     To her, finding something that gives you full support was the most important thing at that time, not talking nonsense to your bodyguard. “Ahgassi, maybe you would like to ask your boyfriend some opinions. Ahjussi, what colour do you like most on her?” the salesgirl’s word made Chae Won’s eyes widened. She spun around and saw the joyous winning smile of his.

     “Red. She looks hot in red. Maybe a thin layered one with lace?” he asked the salesgirl who gladly went to take it because Chae Won was just too choosy. “Mwuh rah goo? What are you doing?” she hissed. “Well, that girl would think you’re weird if your boyfriend never sees you in your undies” he gave a wide grin and winked. Her forehead creased to a frown.

     “Ne. Whatever. I’ll buy red. Now go away” she turned back to the racks of bras on her side. Joong Ki was chuckling when he walked away but his eyes caught on a pair of black lingerie. “Yeobo, I think this will look hot on you” he pulled it and showed it to her. “Yah! What just possessed you? Go away!” she shoved that thing back to him.

     Joong Ki was just i

Please log in to read the full chapter