Chapter 14-The Truth Will Always Come Back To You

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Chae Won clutched Joong Ki’s hand tightly that her own knuckles turned white. Reporters filled the entire hospital lobby and main entrance. The air was suffocating and she kept on being bumped around even with the family bodyguards around. The both of them tried to remain composure but it was very hot, sweaty and pressuring. “Are you okay?” Joong Ki asked when pain entered his brain. Her long manicured nails were very sharp.

     She replied with a quick nod which they both knew was a lie. After minutes that seemed like hours went by, they managed to enter the car, safe and sound, to face Mr. Moon and the 5-month pregnant Jae Hee. Along the journey home, they kept their acting alive with her head on his shoulders and his arm wrapped around her. But somewhere deep inside the both of them, they knew that position wasn’t just for their make believe relationship. She needed him. Like he needed her. Mr. Moon’s constant nagging and Jae Hee’s smug smile were both being inored by the couple.

     Chae Won was more traumatized than they realized. The incident in the woods, the robbery and now the bomb. They were lucky it was homemade and seemed to be a clumsy work. The magnesium powder was too little and according to the police, a part of it was wet. Her body ached and her mind went bank. It felt like years when she had to stay in the hospital and it felt like years since she saw Joong Ki. Sang Yeob came every single day but she wanted him.

     Everything affects her. She thought her problems were already a burden to her shoulders but that night she was about to find out that she have more to handle.

 

     Dinner that night went well at first with everyone including Sang Yeob at the dining table. The welcome back home food was delish and the special beverages were refreshing. Joong Ki and Sang Yeob were both spoiling her, adding food to her bowl every now and then. But she couldn’t help realizing the angry glare Mr. Moon was throwing at Joong Ki and the guilty stare Sang Yeob was giving her.

     Joong Ki gave a cute frown when she returned back the asparagus he gave her. “Yah! You need to eat vege!” he shoved the asparagus in front of her. She shook her head so he pinced her nose, causing the natural response as she opened . He quickly popped in the asparagus then let go of her nose, chuckling.

     Suddenly, Mr. Moon slammed his chopsticks down causing the four pair of eyes to turn at him. He glared daggers at the clearly confused Joong Ki. “How long do you think you can fool us?” his voice was low but yet firm and menacing. Chae Won caught Jae Hee smirking at the corner of her eyes but situation forced to her to keep shut.

     “I beg your pardon, I don’t understand” Joong Ki smiled politely. He reached for Chae Won’s hand under the table and held it tightly. He can sense what was actually happening and he was holding her hand like the faith he had. He knew he was wrong and it wasn’t easy to forgive him. The truth was out at that point and she can just throw him away.

     “What are you talking about appa?” Chae Won asked her father quite innocently. She didn’t have any clue about the hurricane that’s gonna hit any minute. Mr. Moon immediately dropped his chopsticks and eyed the couple in front of him. “What are you trying to do, bringing the heir of Song Industries in this house and introduced him as your boyfriend? A son of a doctor huh? I have to reconsider about leaving Tae San to you. You’re still the immature girl I know” he jeered and walked away from the dining room with Jae Hee following suit.

     A deafening silence filled the entire dining room. Sang Yeob kept looking at his food, slowing nudging the rice in his bowl. Joong Ki was eyeing the ice princess expression while his hand was still holding her’s. But Chae Won, stare into space, not uttering a single word nor flinch.

     “Is that true oppa?” her voice was low. Joong Ki didn’t know was he supposed to be relief that she finaly talk or not. “Ne. I… I just found out recently. The news had spreaded around South Korea. Your ‘secret’ boyfriend is Song Joong Ki, son of Song Ahn Young. He is the sole heir of the Song group” Sang Yeob nearly choked on his own words because he was shaking so much.

     Out of the blue, she shoved Joong Ki’s hand away harshly before he felt a hard slap strike on his face. Sang Yeob’s head snapped at the pair in front of him while Joong Ki faced the ground. He knew she had every right to get angry, to hate him. And if that moment she decides to kill him with her own bare hands, he wouldn’t fight her off.

     “What are you trying to do Song Joong Ki? What other secrets are you keeping? The next thing I know will be that you’re engaged to the minister’s daughter, right?” he can clearly hear her heavy pants indicating the rage in her “Answer me!” she yelled and the sounds of loud crashing rang.

     His eyes quickly turned to the pieces of china on the floor and the scattered food. She was about to flung the water jug when San Yeob caught hold of her arm. Slowly, he looked at her. Chae Won was always calm before this. He once wanted to see her angry face but at that moment, he freaked out. She was fuming with anger, and her stare could possible shoot lasers to his head.

     Chae Won wasn’t sure why but she was angry. Very angry. It felt like she was tricked by the person she trust the most. It was the worst betrayel that could ever happen to her. She pushed Sang Yeob away and stormed u

Please log in to read the full chapter