Chapter 8- Traumatized

Bodyguard Boyfriend- chapter 36 updated!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

     He ran towards her and pulled her into an embrace, pulling her head to his chest and rubbing her arms, transferring heat to her shivering body. She slowly closed her eyes burying herself in that scent of his. All she can hear was the very fast thumping of her own heartbeat, or was it his?

     “Chae Won ah, gwenchanayo? They didn’t hurt you right?” he asked, his voice sounded musky and calming to her ears. She remained silent for all she could think was how the cold piece of iron was press against . How easy it was to take the life she always called precious. She trembled at the thought. The Sole Heiress of Tae San to die with a single move of a blade? Unbelievable! She thought she would die after 10 minutes of struggling with Jae Hee’s men. Or fire. Or anything that involve Han Jae Hee. Not some random robbery in the middle of the night.

     Joong Ki quickly cupped her face and he stared at . “Hey, gwenchana. Aish… This girl, you’re always quiet but now you’re freaking me out. Say something” he shook her shoulders lightly but she stared at him expressionless “Yah! Chae Won ah!Aish… oeteokke?” He sighed at rested his chin on her forehead. It wasn’t long for the loud wailing of were heard.

     Men clad in dark blue came and quickly took control of the scene. “We need you to follow us to the station  and give us a full report on the incident” an elderly policeman told him. He nodded and pulled her to enter the patrol car with him.

     “Moon Chae Won-ssi, My men will accompany you and your boyfriend back to the mansion. Don’t forget to fill your gas. The way up the mansion is very dangerous” the policeman bowed politely at the young couple.

     The journey home was torturing for Joong Ki. She had not been uttering a single word to him. He knew that she was traumatized. As a rich spoiled girl, you don’t get people to miss treated you right? He was very glad he managed to save her and fulfill his job.  ‘Maybe now I’ll be more presentable to her father?’ he smirked at himself for thinking about that and pulled her closer. She never refused his fake Personal Display of Affection (PDA) and he loved that fact.

      As she leaned on his shoulder, she could not stop thinking about the incident that just happened. It wasn’t about her anymore and she realized it. She had stop worrying about herself the moment the knife left . She was more worried about him. Yes, he gave mighty blows but he received quite a number too. Every time he went down, she felt like her heart stop beating. She can almost see him unconscious and stationary there.

    With the straight expressionless face and cold aura she brought everywhere to protect herself, everyone thought she was undefeatable. She’s brave and though. Yes she was, except in losing someone. The moment she lost her mother, was the moment she lost herself. Long gone was the cherry little girl who ran around the house. She grew up with the strict rules her father set. “Even though you are a girl, you must never let anyone look down on you. You have to show them that you are better than them. Never show them your weakness!” her father’s words were ringing in her ears. She was so afraid to lose that strict but secretly affectionate man that she will do anything it takes to get rid of Han Jae Hee.  But at the same time, she needed to stop people from entering her life.

     She knew she won’t be able to hold it anymore if she goes through losing someone again. Her mother went away leaving a slightly older boy for her father to care to care other than her. To her, Sang Yeob was the next to her father. Now Yoo Bi, Cho Ko and Joong Ki already entered and had their own respective places in her heart. The thoughts of losing them were too much to bear.

     She knew what Joong Ki was capable of. He won’t be defeated just like that. He’s super amazing for someone at such a young age. Joong Ki might be the master of Hapkido but he can’t choose his own fate. Luck. She never believes in luck but what if luck isn’t there when he needs it? She shuddered and buried her face deeper in his shoulders.

     The maids came running and fussing over her as soon as s

Please log in to read the full chapter