6.

Revolves Around You

Prompt: Sehun is a model and Luhan is his supposed rival, but little does the public know, they're in a relationship

Word count: 1,861


"Alright, five minutes to fix your make-up and then we'll continue with the shoot!" 

Sehun feels himself being swarmed by people,  wiping his forehead and dabbing more of whatever-it-is on his face. He stands there, waiting for them to finish and when they do, he goes back on set and stands in the middle of the circle of bright lights. 

Yixing, the director for the shoot, complains about how Sehun's hair isn't right for the theme of the shoot and how he needs to fix it. Sehun tries to not roll his eyes when Yixing goes on a rampage, ranting to random people about how no one wants to cooperate with him today. Sehun is ushered to a chair and the stylists get to working on fixing Sehun's hair. 

Today was going to be a long day.

 

Sehun gets into the backseat of the car and lets his manager drive him home. 

"Hyung, do we have a shoot tomorrow?" he asks, texting furiously on his phone, tongue sticking out in concentration. 

Kai glances back and hums. "Yep. One at noon." 

"Do we have to go?" Sehun mumbles sadly.

"Yes, Sehun." 

Sehun frowns and puts his phone away. "Do we have to?" he repeats, his voice a lot more "innocent" and pleading then before.

"Yes." Kai turns the corner and drives for a few more minutes before pulling up in front of Sehun's apartment complex. "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10:30. Be ready." 

Sehun huffs and grabs the paper bag beside him. "Thanks for the food," he mutters, slamming the door.

Kai rolls down the window and waves at him. "Remember to sleep early alright? I don't want to have to wake you up when I get here tomorrow." 

"I know!" Sehun waves his hand dismissively and enters the building. He enters the elevator, and presses the 7. As the doors close, a hand sticks in between the two and they open again. Sehun purses his lips as he slides on his sunglasses and moves over to the side. 

"Sehunnie, stop it. You look stupid, wearing sunglasses inside." 

Sehun scoffs and jabs the "close doors" button. "Shut up." 

"Aww, baby is mad at me." 

Sehun smacks Luhan's chest and pushes him aside. "Get out." 

"Hey! Just because we're 'rivals' in the modeling industry does not give you rights to treat your boyfriend like !" Luhan complains. He leans his head on Sehun's shoulder and peers into the paper bag in Sehun's hands. "Food?" 

"Mine." 

"Share." 

"No." 

The elevator dings and the doors open. Sehun steps out, Luhan trailing along. 

"Sehunnie, feed me!" 

"It's my dinner." 

"But you'll get fat if you eat it by yourself!" 

Sehun slams the door in Luhan's face. 

 

Sehun flips through the magazine on his lap as his stylist works on his hair. Tao gels it up and slicks it back. "So how's life?" he asks. 

Sehun continues flipping through the magazine idly and sighs. "Tiring. I really didn't want to do this shoot, but Kai already agreed." 

"There." Tao pats Sehun's shoulder and Sehun looks up at the mirror. "You can go now." 

Sehun uncrosses his legs and gets off the chair, tossing the magazine onto the table, Luhan's face smiling back up at him. 

 

"You don't have a shoot tomorrow," Kai informs him. Sehun nods tiredly, wiping the remnants of eyeliner away. "But you do have one the day after tomorrow. With a female model, who's name I forgot." 

Sehun groans. "Hyung." 

"Huh?" 

"I'm tired." 

Kai sighs and pulls up a chair and sits down beside Sehun. "I'm really sorry, but we're trying to get you as many photo shoots as we can because of Luhan. You know how popular that face is these days? He's almost as famous as you!" 

"I don't care." 

"What do you mean you don't care!" Kai exclaims incredulously. "Your spot as Korea's face is being threatened!" 

"It doesn't matter. I'm tired, hyung. I want a break." 

Kai rubs his face. Suddenly, he looks so much older than is actually is. "How about we finish this week and then I'll try to talk to boss about giving you a break. That sound good?" 

Sehun tosses the wipe into the trash can. "Fine." 

 

Luhan rubs Sehun's shoulders. "Are you sure you can last the week?" he asks. 

"I have to," Sehun replies, half asleep. "But it's just three more days. I can do this." 

Luhan gives his boyfriend a worried look, but doesn't say anything else. "It's probably my fault right? I saw the headlines and stuff saying how I'm about to take over your place." 

Sehun shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. I'm better looking than you anyway," he jokes. 

"Hey! This face is beautiful okay?!" 

 

Sehun leaves the building at around 2 AM, Kai trailing along tiredly. Sehun sips his coffee and slides into the car and waits for Kai to get in and drive him home. 

"Nothing tomorrow, right hyung?" he mumbles, scrolling through his phone. 

Kai shakes his head. "Your break starts tomorrow. I got boss to agree." Kai starts the car and they drive off. "He saw your last shoot and told me you were doing well." 

"Tell him I said thank you." Sehun stuffs his phone into his pocket and finishes his coffee. 

Kai glances back at Sehun. "I know you like to be left alone when you're one break, so I won't come over. But take care of yourself and call once in a while alright?" Kai hears Sehun grunt. "Night, Sehun." He pulls up in front of the building and lets Sehun out. 

"Night, hyung." 

 

Sehun slips into bed and closes his eyes, the caffeine from the coffee completely dissipated from his system. He groans, burying his face in his cloud-soft pillow. He's half-way to dream land when he hears three knocks on his front door and then Luhan's familiar voice. 

He screams into the pillow before throwing on the floor and going to open the door. When he opens it, he sees Luhan holding a plastic bag and a delicious smell emanating from it. 

"Sehun? I'm sorry. I just got home and thought you'd like some food." 

Sehun blinks tiredly and shuffles aside, letting Luhan in. "If you feed me, it'll be okay." 

They settle down in front of the TV, wrapped in a blanket. Sehun is sitting between Luhan's legs and holding the salad bowl in his hands. Luhan puts his head on Sehun's shoulder and opens his mouth, waiting to be fed. Sehun spears lettuce and dunks it in ranch before feeding it to Luhan. 

"This is so bad," Sehun declares through a mouthful of carrots, tomato, and lettuce. "If I lived a normal life, I'd be eating instant noodles right now, not having to watch my weight and eat salad."

Luhan laughs, wrapping his arms around Sehun's thin waist. "You're already skinny and have crazy good metabolism. Why do you have to watch your weight? I'm the one who gains like a pound by eating a slice of cheesecake." 

"Oh, cheesecake," Sehun moans. "I haven't had any in forever." 

Luhan snorts. "Since you're on break, we can go out and eat." 

"Yes, but you're not on break," Sehun points out. He stabs at his salad. "I hate salads." 

 

"Sehun, I'm coming to check up on you in ten minutes." 

Sehun freezes and so does Luhan. They stare at Sehun's phone for two more seconds and then jump off the bed, scrambling to clean up their mess. Sehun is in charge of hiding Luhan's things and Luhan is in charge of clearing all the wrappers of food. Ten minutes later, Sehun hears Kai ring the doorbell. He rushes Luhan into his room and tells him to hide in the closet. 

Sehun checks to see if his stash of food is hidden and then goes to open the door for Kai. 

"Why are you here?" Sehun mutters, trying to act normal. 

"To see if my model is doing okay," Kai replies. He sets two bags on the table and takes out yogurt, bread, milk, and plastic bowls of ready to eat salads for him. Sehun scrunches his nose up when he sees Kai stack the three bowls in the refrigerator. "Why is there cheesecake in here?" Kai asks. He gives Sehun an accusing look. "You know you can't eat this." 

"B-but..."

"Sehun. You have to watch your weight." 

Sehun almost starts crying when Kai puts the cheesecake into his bag, informing him that he's taking it away. When Kai leaves, fifteen minutes later, Sehun's kitchen is almost empty and he no longer has anything good to eat. There's only healthy food left. Luhan emerges from the closet and sees Sehun sitting on the couch, whining about cheesecake. 

He thinks he should leave for work. 

 

Sehun is texting Luhan when Kai peers over his shoulder and snatches his phone away from him. 

"Hyung! Give it back!" Sehun screams. 

Kai puts the phone out of reach and scrolls through the messages. "Hah! I knew it!" He uses an arm to push Sehun away. "You have something going on with Luhan. I knew it!"

Sehun stomps his foot angrily and lets Kai go through his messages. Kai looks like a child that just found out Christmas came early. "I knew that cheesecake wasn't yours. I knew Luhan was up to something." 

Sehun scowls. "What are you talking about." 

Kai stops on scrolling and reads Sehun's text to Luhan. "I know his manager. We're friends." He gives Sehun a look. "You guys are going to be headline news if anyone finds out." 

Sehun reaches for his phone again, only to have Kai put it out of reach again. "Give it back!" 

"I should get a shoot for both of you guys. That'd be great," Kai says, dreamily. 

"Hyung!" 

 

News does eventually get out that Oh Sehun is dating his rival, Luhan. It's a hot topic and everyone talks about it. Sehun is being swarmed by paparazzi all the time and he's sure Luhan is the same predicament. Because of this, they haven't found time to meet up, even if they live right across the hall from each other. When one wakes up, the other is asleep. When one gets home from work, the other one leaves. It was an endless cycle until the public gets bored and moves on. 

"How's work?" Luhan asks.

"I'm tired," Sehun whines. "And I miss you." 

"Aww, baby's being nice to me." 

"Stop it." 

"Anyways, I have cheesecake." Luhan puts a small slice on a plate and gives it to Sehun. "Sneaked it from my manager. He didn't notice." 

Sehun's eyes light up and he scrambles to find a fork. He hasn't had cheesecake in five months. 

"You still have such a nice body," Luhan mumbles, watching Sehun eat happily. "I wish I didn't have to diet all the goddamn time." 

"I hate salads," Sehun says. "I've been living on Greek yogurt instead." 

Luhan makes a face. "I hate being a model sometimes." 

Sehun slaps Luhan on the back. "I feel you." 


This literally had no plot and that last line was supposed to be a really bad pun.