24.

Revolves Around You

Prompt: Based loosely on this from OTPPrompts on tumblr (Warning: language, dirty jokes, and lots of cheese. Most jokes and cheese taken from here. I might have tweaked them a little, but they're all inspired/from that website. Some of them were from my friends who told my teacher and were told they'd never get a boyfriend if they actually used them. They'll be marked with '*' so you know how bad my friends' jokes are.)

Word count: 761


When Sehun wakes up he finds a bright, neon pink something attached to his forehead. He blinks, hands reaching up blindly to take the something off and he finds a little square piece of paper with Luhan's familiar neat print on it. 

You're on my list of things to do today.

Love you,

Lu-hyung

"What the actual ?" Sehun grins stupidly, sticking the pink note on the wall near the bathroom. He enters it and finds another one stuck to the mirror.

Your lips look so lonely....Would they like to meet mine?

<3 

Lu-hyung

"Oh goodness, hyung, please." Sehun turns around and is met with Luhan's face right in front of his, mere millimeters away from meeting.

Luhan tilts forward on his toes and presses his lips onto Sehun's. "Good morning." 

"Morning to you too," Sehun replies, arms wrapping around Luhan's neck and shuffling closer to Luhan's body. "That was a weird wake up call." 

"Did you like it?" 

"Yea. It was cute," Sehun mumbles into the kiss. 

"Anyway, I have pancakes, waffles, strawberries, and whipped cream stolen from Kris' 'secret' stash. How about we enjoy breakfast?" 

"Hyung, please." 

"I'll take that as a yes." 

At the breakfast table, Sehun finds another pink sticky note that says:

Is your dad a baker? Because you have great buns.*

Sehun snorts at this and peels it off the wooden table waving it around. "Luhan, please. This is getting ridculous." 

"There are more around the house, HunHun." 

". Do I have to find them all?" 

"How about a deal? If you find them all before Kris gets home, I'll finally finish my to do list with you tonight." 

"Hyung-" Sehun begins, but he's cut off when Luhan's lips meets his again. 

"Don't talk. Eat."

 

As the day wears on, Sehun finds Luhan's notes in the weirdest places. Wedged in his books, in his pants pocket, in his underwear drawer, a digital one on his laptop. Hell, there's even on his back that Sehun didn't notice until it fell on the floor. Luhan didn't tell Sehun how many he had stuck around the house, so Sehun is left on a standstill because there are none left around the apartment, but he hasn't check Kris' room yet. Kris was their other housemate who mostly kept to himself but occasionally went along with Luhan and Sehun out for dinner. Sehun really hopes Luhan didn't hide any in Kris' room because he wouldn't be able to stand the embarrassment. 

By the time Kris came home, Sehun has collected a stack of about twenty or so neon pink post-its with really bad pick-up lines that make him cringe and squeal like a high school girl. Sehun sits cross-legged on his bed as he reads through all of them. They range from:

Did you just fart? Because you blew me away~*

to

Nice pants, can I test out the zipper when I get home?

and even

My just died. Mind if I buried it in your ?

Sehun is laughing at the one that says,

Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, asentencewithoutspaces

when Kris bursts in, red-faced and sputtering, waving a pink note in the air. "What the hell is this?!" 

Sehun flushing, scrambling off the bed to snatch the note out of Kris's hands. "Luhan's doing weird ." Sehun read the note.

I think it's time I tell you what people have been saying behind your back. Nice ~

Sehun snorts, looking up at the slightly taller male apologetically. "He's been leaving me pick up lines. Sorry you had to see that." 

Kris struggles to breathe. "Please tell him to stay out of my room." Kris lets out a high-pitched whining noise that sounds like helium being let out of a balloon. "I'm going to bed." 

"Kay. Sorry, Kris!" 

 

"So did you find them all?" 

Sehun feels a moan bubble up in his mouth and escape as Luhan a deep, dark mark into his neck. "I think?" he squeaks out. 

"I hid twenty-five." 

"Then yes." 

Luhan's hands travel the pale expanse of Sehun's body. "Before Kris came home?" 

"No, hyu-ah!" Sehun cries out when Luhan digs his nails into the supple flesh of Sehun's inner thigh. 

"Then I can't finish my list," Luhan pouts with mock-sadness. 

"Dammit, hyung, just do it." 

Luhan grins. "Well since you asked..." 

"Hyung, please." 

"Alright, alright, don't get your pants all twisted up, I won't be able to take them down." 

Sehun almost groans. He never should have shown his boyfriend that pick-up line website. 


mehehehehe