13 1/2.

Revolves Around You

Prompt: continuation of drabble #13 (requested by a group of enraged readers who didn't get enough of that one drabble) Please read my a/n

Word count: 1,018


Black.

He feels fingers brushing his forehead and a soft voice coaxing him out of the darkness. His eyes flutter open and he is met with the most mesmerizing man he's ever met in his life. 

"You're awake." The man looks overjoyed, eyes filling with tears as he calls out a name. "Sehun's awake! He's awake!" 

His eyebrows furrow in confusion. That's what his name was? Sehun. The name sounded so weird on his lips, like it almost didn't belong to him. His attention is soon averted back to the beautiful man when he grips Sehun's hands. 

"You're finally awake. I've been waiting a week for you to open your eyes. Oh my god. Sehun, you're back." 

"I'm sorry, but...who are you?" Sehun asks. 

The man's grip loosens. "Wait. Y-you don't remember me?" The joy in the man's eyes melted away, replaced with fear. "You don't know my name?" 

Sehun tries to remember, but comes up with nothing. "Who are you?" 

The man bursts into tears. "Of course you don't remember me. Why would you remember me?" 

Sehun struggles to sit up, but a sharp pain shoots through his body and he grunts in pain. The man momentarily stops crying to help him, telling him to be careful or else he'll begin to bleed again. "Please, answer me," Sehun begs. "I'm sorry, but I really can't remember who you are." 

"Sehun please stop this. Don't play with me like this." The man sounds distraught, fingers pulling at the roots of his light auburn hair. "Please stop." 

"I really can't remember. Can you tell me who you are? Please!" 

"I'm Luhan. You don't remember me? You really don't?" 

Sehun shakes his head, fingers twitching on the bed. "No. I don't remember anything." 

 

"You're Oh Sehun. You're a mafia boss." 

Sehun's eyes widen comically and he grasps the sheets in his hands. "W-what?" 

"I know. This is a lot to swallow. I just want to tell you." 

Sehun's jaw opens and closes, but word don't come. 

There door creaks open and Luhan appears. 

"Yifan, I brought his lunch." 

Yifan gets off the chair and gets the tray from Luhan. He follows, wiping his hands on his t-shirt. His eyes flit towards Sehun's figure and offers him a tired smile. 

"How are you feeling, Sehun?" 

"Better," Sehun replies simply. 

Luhan stands awkwardly at the edge of the bed, tapping his fingers on the footboard. 

"Why don't I leave you guys to talk," Yifan says. "I think you have to explain some things to him, Luhan." 

"But-" 

"Just do it, Lu," Yifan whispers in Luhan's ear. "You need to tell him what's going on, He's confused as and he just needs someone. You're the one for him." 

"He doesn't even remember me," Luhan says. His voice sounds so sad, so heartbroken that Yifan claps him on the shoulder and pulls him outside. 

"Look. Luhan, you have to be strong. He doesn't remember you. That means you can fix everything. Start over with a clean slate. He doesn't remember anything. Not even Jongin." 

 

"Why are you up?" Luhan places the tray on the table and rushes over to Sehun's side. ", you're bleeding again." Luhan presses a hand on Sehun's side and guides him back to the bed. "Stay there, don't move." 

Sehun obliges, listening to the male that had run out of the room. He touches the throbbing area on his side and winces at the sting. He finds red blood on the tip of his finger. He was bleeding. 

"What were you doing, Sehun? You're hurt, you can't just stand up and walk around like that! You opened your stitches again!" Luhan scolds, dropping medical supplies on the foot of the bed. "Lay down." 

Sehun lets a small smile grace his lips. "Yes, sir." 

Luhan frowns. "I'm supposed to say that, not you. You're the mafia boss." 

Sehun's lower lip juts out into a pout. "Was I really? Is this a joke or something? How could I be a mafia boss?"

Luhan resists the tempation to pinch Sehun's checks off his face. "I don't know either. You somehow made it up there and controlled hundreds of men. You were very influential," Luhan says as he began to pull of Sehun's stained sleep shirt. "You hurt yourself going on a mission." 

"Really? Like, I knew how to shoot guns and all that?" Sehun's eyes sparkle with genuine curiosity and he mimes shooting the window with his fingers. 

Luhan lets laugh bubble from his lips. "You're such a child," he says to himself.

Sehun grins when he hears Luhan's words. He likes Luhan. Luhan makes him feel at ease. But he can't help but feel like something is off with Luhan's smile. It looks almost forced at times and there's pain hidden in his eyes. 

"How old am I, Luhan?" he asks out of the blue. 

Luhan raises his head. "You're 24, Sehun." 

"24? And I'm a mafia boss?" Sehun repeats incredulously. 

Luhan tries to hide a smile at Sehun's giddy tone and busies himself with Sehun's bandages. "Can't you feel the pain?"

Sehun shakes his head. "What about you? What were you?" 

Luhan freezes. 

Sehun his head to the side at Luhan's sudden change in behavior. "Luhan? D-did I say something wrong?" 

Luhan looks back at his hands, stained red from Sehun's blood. "No. I'm fine." 

"So...can you answer my question?"

Luhan gulps and looks up at Sehun, right in the eyes. "I was your lover." 

 

Luhan stands in the bathroom, washing his blood stained hands. The water turns from pink into clear and Luhan turns the faucet off. He stares up at himself in the mirror. "I'm sorry, Jongin," he whispers. "I'm selfish. I'm a bad person. I'm sorry." He can imagine Jongin staring back at him with hurt eyes. "I love him. I really hope you can forgive me. Even if you can't, I just hope you know why I did it. I love him too much to let him go. This is a perfect chance for me to finally get the love that I deserve. Please understand." 


Do you guys want me to make this a whole story? I actually have a lot more to add onto this. If you want the story, it'll make it my priority (after "Happiness" is finished). I'll make it a really long one-shot. Yes or no?