33.

Revolves Around You

Prompt: Sehun loves cuddles and scratches behind the ears and Luhan loves giving them; catboy!au (just an excuse to write hyper Hun lmao)

Word count: 615


Luhan found him curled up in an alleyway as he was coming home from dance practice. He would have missed it if it wasn't for the pitiful whimper and a quiet, "Can you help me?" Luhan had stopped in his tracks, staring down the dark alleyway. A lump shifted near a trashbin and a head popped out. Luhan had stared, wide-eyed, as the boy stepped out into the light and looked at him with the widest eyes and a pout on his pink lips. 

"Do you have any food, Mister?" the boy asked. 

Luhan's jaw dropped when he saw a flicker of a tail. 

The boy had blinked cutely and rubbed his hands together. "Mister?" 

"Are you a cat?" Luhan had sputtered when he saw the boy's ears twitch atop his head. He backpedaled into a pole and stared. 

The boy frowned. "You don't have food, do you?" he whined. A loud rumble from the boy's stomach signaled his hunger. 

"I...uh...have food at my house?" 

The boy immediately brightened, eyes staring at Luhan with the same intensity as Luhan had stared at him with. "Can I have some? Just a little bit. My tummy keeps growling at me." He rubbed his stomach with his hand and pouted at it. "Bad tummy. Stop growling." 

"When was the last time you ate?" Luhan dared to ask. 

"Umm...maybe two days ago? The owner lady of the house dropped a sandwich on accident." The boy pointed up the apartment complex. "It was yummy." 

Luhan's eyes had bugged out and his jaw had nearly fallen out at this point. "Ok, you're coming home with me." Without another word, Luhan grabbed the boy's hand and dragged him home. 

That was how he ended up with Sehun, the clingiest catboy in the entire universe. 

 

Luhan comes home sweaty and late, yet again, from dance practice. The moment he steps into his apartment Sehun pounces onto his "owner" and holds on for dear life. 

"I missed you sooooo much." 

Luhan grunts, kicking off his shoes and dragging his duffle towards the living room while trying to carry Sehun in his arms. He can feel Sehun's fuzzy ears against the skin of his neck and his tail whipping around behind them. "I was gone for, like, 5 hours," Luhan says, "You should be asleep." 

"It felt like forever," Sehun slurs. It's late at night, way past the time Sehun would usually be sleeping, and Sehun's eyes are drooping. "I wanna cuddle with you, Luhan." 

Luhan sighs but can't find the heart to say no to the catboy. Sehun always knows what to do to make Luhan cave. 

Sehun smiles and rubs his cheek against Luhan's sweaty shirt. Luhan's arms are always so warm and nice and comfortable. Sehun finds it the easiest way to fall asleep. As Luhan plops down on the couch, Sehun moves at the speed of light to find a comfortable position curled up in Luhan's lap. He rests his ear against Luhan's chest and straddles Luhan's waist. His arms wrap around Luhan's neck and closes his eyes. 

Luhan leans his head back, content with the weight on top of him, acting like a blanket. His hands travel the expanse of Sehun's back, scratching at the tufts of fur that stick out from Sehun's shirt. He hears and feels Sehun purring. 

"My ears," Sehun whispers. He nuzzles his forehead into Luhan's chest. 

Luhan smiles, the tiredness and soreness from his muscles melting away as he runs his fingers through Sehun's soft white fur and scratches behind his ears. 

Sehun lets out a content sigh. He knew letting Luhan drag him back to his apartment was a good thing. He found home. 


Really short but it's fluff, lol.