Snow

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Seohyun's POV*

"Miss Seo Joohyun ! Your coffee is ready " the waiter said from the counter. I nod slightly to him and went to the counter and pay the bills.After accepting my receipt , then I turn around and walk to the exit. 

When I'm busy putting back my purse into my bag ,suddenly theres someone bumped into me which make my coffee spilled to my WHITE tshirt.

I sighed. 'Why today is such a bad day for me ?' I cursed under my breath.

"Oh, I am truly sorry . I didnt see you walk out. I'm so sorry" that person that bumped into me say his sorry.

I look up to say something to him but then the words in my mind lost suddenly the moment I saw his eyes.His deadly gorgeous brown eyes. Oh god,I swear I saw it sparkling to me . I swear it shining to me . And its remind me to someone. But I didnt remember who ~?

"Miss ? Hello ? Are you okay? " he ask while waving his hand infront of me face. I snapped out.

"Uh .. Yes . Dont worry . I'm fine. Oh my, your eyes ~ " I said in awe, yes, I still falling with his eyes.

As I heard him chuckling, I snapped out . Again. 

"Whats wrong with my eyes ?" he ask, smirking

I look down. "Nothing. Well then, goodbye" I just about to walk away but all of sudden I turn around and face that guy again.

"What are you doing ?" I ask, a little bit annoyed .

"Well, let me buy you some other coffee.I will get haunted with this guilty feeling forever if I let you leave just like this.Come on" 

"No thank you . I did said that I'm fine, didnt I ? So please . Dont feel guilty. I really need .."

"No no no . I dont accept no for an answer. Come here . Lets order you a coffee " he cut me off

I really dont have any other choice than to accept it. He really want to buy me a drink , so why not , right ?

We both order americano and then waited in the cafe. We find a place to sit . He then sit infront of me . 

"So, are in rush or something just now?" he ask suddenly.

"Pfftt, and you asking me that right now ? Yes, I-I'm kinda a little bit in rush . Why ?"

He chuckle. "I'm sorry . I really hate to feel guilty . I bumped into you, then I spilled your coffee on your shirt then just watch you leave with that messy way. No.My heart say dont let her go just like that so I catch you " then he showed his smirk.

I laugh . 

"Why are you laughing ?"

I chuckle a little bit before I answer him , "Well I never met someone like you. You are one in a million "

Then I can saw a spark in his eyes and he chuckle.

"Someone like me ?"

"Well, you are so kind . If someone else, they would just apologize and let me be. They dont chase me back and say they would buy me another coffee. Are you sure you are human?"

He laugh hard. "Yes of course . And I'm a man too.Its not a man if you bumped into someone then accidently spilled coffee on her and just watch her left like that. By the way, its winter outside there so if you didnt accept my offer just now you might already being frozen ."

I just laugh. Mann , this guy just made my night better. So we just continue laughing and chatting and laughing and chatting and repeat doing it. The moment our coffee is already done , I thought that its finally come to the end. But no no no . Hahaha. I just dont want to leave yet. My heart yelled out loud at me to ask me to stay a little bit longer at the cafe and spent the rest of the night with that guy. 

"Oh , I just remember that I didnt introduce myself to you.Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida" I slightly bow to him . 

"Oh, annyeong ! Jung ..."

Then I heard someone called my name. I turn my back and saw my boyfriend, Luhan. And theres a girl behind him .Wait ... a girl !?

I stand up and faced him . 

"What the hell are you doing here ?" he ask 

"Well, I'm the who should ask you here ! What in the world are you doing here ? In Seoul ?!" I ask angrily. 

Well, actually YESTERDAY, Luhan told me that he is going to America for his WORK until next week. I'm surely shock the moment I heard his voice called my name .

"W-w-well , I-I-I ... well, someone told me that you're here ! So, thats why I've got he..."

i can freaking see that his eyes is lying ! Oh my god ! Than I sit back down on my sit.

"I cant believe it . You are lying to me. Lying to me" I said . 

He then kneeled infront of me. "Hey, listen up . I didnt lying to you . I was ..."

"Stop it ! Who is that girl ? Are you cheating on me ?" I look at him . Looking in his eyes. Trying to seek the truth.

"No no no" he said .Then I saw tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter