Beautiful rainbow

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun look around her just after her friends bid her goodbyes.She’s at front gate of her school as she waiting for her cute crush, Jung Yonghwa. She’s been liking him since he became her neighbour 11 years ago.Keeping feeling to herself really not her thing. She always expressing her feeling  openly around her.She just like an open book. She’s been openly saying what she’s been thinking. If she hate something, she would said it nicely that she hated it. Same goes when she liked something, she show how affection she is towards the thing or person.

 

(Flashback)

She like him the moment when she stuck under a tree when its raining hard. She cant go home since she didn’t bring any umbrella with her. Her friends already long gone and neither one of them were  the same path with her house. So no one even volunteer giving her a lift to her home. She sitting there as getting herself wet, waiting the rain abit calm. People that passing by the road, didn’t even noticed Seohyun, since the girl was so small and they all hurried to somewhere else.Seohyun look down, ready to break down in tears when suddenly someone standing next to her with an umbrella cover them from rain.Seohyun notice the nearby warm hence she look up and then look beside her.The boy look away with a faint blush on his cheeks.The little girl barely sees the blush since her eyes pooled with tears though.

“W-who are you?” she manage to ask.

The boy who an inch taller than her, then clear his throat before look at Seohyun, “I’m Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa!” he introduce himself confidently,yet shy.

Seohyun smile, expriencing the first time liking a boy, the first time loving a boy.

She confessed to him the next year, on her birthday when they both playing at her home yard.And that’s when them both get they first cheek’s kiss.Well, Yonghwa of course volunteerly get his first cheek kiss, but only Seohyun accidently get her first cheek kiss. Its when Yonghwa trip on her when he try to run from her which somehow make him tripped , and she didn’t managed to stop her so, overly powerful run and landed on him then get her first kiss, on cheek.

Since then, Yonghwa trying to distance himself from her. But who is he kidding with? They’re neighbour and of course the mothers already became the best friend forever the moment they laid their eyes on each other. He cant never getting away from her. His mother always making him protect her and being good towards Seohyun.His mother even making him an oath for him to follow.

By the time flies, Yonghwa never shows any sign of him liking her back.As he keep being the ‘cold prince’.He always giving her cold shoulder whenever she clingy toward him.Everyone find its cute at how both of them walking together and eating lunch together, but they couldn’t be even more pity at Seohyun since she’s been chasing him for quite so long. She turn down anyone who ask to go on date with her just because she only want Yonghwa.Her friends always would trying to make her forget about Yonghwa, by dragging her to go on group date or even helped her by go on dating. But still, the girl’s eye only at one and only man, Jung Yonghwa.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

“Yonghwa oppa!” she shout happily but met with Yonghwa’s rolling eyes.

He bid his friends goodbye before went straight outside of the school as usual, trying to ignoring Seohyun. Its always been his, along with hers, routine since they both enter elemantry school.

Right then, she slip her arms with his. Yonghwa sighed as he just let it be. He already get used to it.

But then, someone call her name which make both of them stop their track and look behind them.Seohyun could recognize the voice right away as she try to move again with him, but Yonghwa doesn’t bother to move at all. He wait until Kyuhyun came to them.His eyebrows raised as he look back and forth between her and Kyuhyun. The guy skipping happily while holding his bag towards them. He could see his gum for far.

Seohyun look at Yonghwa, signalling that their should took their leave and ignored him, but only meet with the expressionless Yonghwa.

As the guy finally stop infront of the couple, he catch his breath before grinning at Seohyun.

“You’re on for tonight right, Seohyunnie ?” Kyuhyun finally ask.

Seohyun sigh before she look at the confuse Yonghwa.

“Tonight?”This time Yonghwa look at Seohyun. They actually, well its long been promised since they both still kindergarden, about walking around the park while eating ice cream. Its kinda their tradition since long time ago, even their family knows about this tradition.Eventhough Yonghwa always giving her cold shoulder but, he never broke any promises that they made. He would  waited for her at the outside of her house, so they both could walk to buy the ice cream as she do the talking between them.

Its sure shock for him to hear when they both already made a plan for tonight. Deep down, he felt uncomfortable flick on his heart. Seohyun look so frustrated. She keep nibbling her lips as playing with Yonghwa's shirt. Seohyun know that the ‘things’ where her and Yonghwa doing for tonight. It supposed to be their night hanging out together, but her Yoona unnie are the one whos setting this Kyuhyun and her to go on a date, for tonight.She almost forget about this date she's having with Kyuhyun since it been planned a week ago. Slowly, she look up at Yonghwa. Just like she expected, he and his unreadable face. Sometimes, Seohyun couldn’t make out what Yonghwa are thinking. Wether is he cared? Is he jealous? Is he mad? She don’t know!

Huffed a sigh, she look at the excited puppy Kyuhyun. “I don–“

“Please, don’t mind me. Just go, Juhyun-ah”

Seohyun gasped as she look back at Yonghwa. Desperate wanting to know that Yonghwa meant every words that he just said.Just like his tone, his words are cld as iceberg. Her heart clutching so hard, almost making her hard to breath.No way he letting her go just like this. He know how much she hated when a guy asking her out or something like that. She keep telling him over and over about this when they hanging out. He knows that she never liked when her friends trying to partner her up with someone else other than himself, Yonghwa.

Nothing.

Nothing that shows he’s mad or even slightly jealous. He should be mad at her for breaking the tradition. He should be jealous because…, because….

“Great! So you’re goin-“

“I’m sorry for interupting. I’ll leave you both to… talk” he cut him off this time. Yonghwa pulled away from her grip as he retreat from they both. Seohyun staring at his retreat back. His figure getting faded from her si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter