Love

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa just finished his work for today . Well, after finishing recording his latest song. The CEO  suddenly offer him to do a solo.Its gonna be a few months from now. Yonghwa already done a few songs . He look at his wrist. His watch already show that its 12 pm . He sighed . He really didnt know that its already late . He walk to his car then started the engine. He rest his head a bit at the sit then closed his eyes. He took a deep breath then open back his eyes and was about to pulled the pedal. But then suddenly his phone ringging. He groaned . He really tired . 

Because of too lazy and tired , he didnt watch the caller id and just answer it .

"Hello ?" he said a bit annoyed.

Silent . But at the background he can hear the music noise . 

"Hello ?" he ask a little bit louder. 

"Oppa ~" she said then hiccups. 

"Seohyunnie ?" his heart raced .

Then she mumbled about something which only make Yonghwa sighed . She's drunk, he thought. 

"Yah ! Why are you being so stupid ?I already ... say everything, do everything , just for you.. But still ! You just ignored me " she said , still hiccups.

"Seohyun, where are you ? I'm picking you up "he said in serious tone.

"Oppa ~ " then she giggle.

"Whats wrong with you, Seohyun ?" he ask , a bit of angry because she have promised for taking a good care of herself.But look what happen now ? She's drunk. She never get this kind of drunk . Its so rare to hearing she's this kind of drunk . 

"Whats wrong with me ? Whats wrong with you ! I know what I did is wrong but you cant do this to me !" she stop for a sec before she start to murmured about something that didnt make any sense at all .

Yonghwa sighed but he start getting worried about her safety.Someone might doing something to her with Seohyun being at this kind of state. "Seohyun , honey, baby. Tell me . Where are you ?" he said softly. Maybe that would worked. Which it is working . Seohyun told him where she is lazily . Eventhough the noise sound getting louder but he can heard her clearly. Yonghwa ended the call and speed up his car to where Seohyun is . 

Minutes later, he finally arrive at the club. Yonghwa look around the club and found her already passed out at the bar. Yonghwa sighed in relief . Then slowly he walk to her. He took a seat next to her and look at her . 

Seohyun already passed out . She rest her head on the bar with her messy hair. 

Yonghwa sighed . 

Then the bartender came and ask for his drink . Yonghwa shook his head saying that he just going to take Seohyun home . The bartender just nod and then leave them .

Slowly Yonghwa piggyback her then walk to his car.Right after they came out from the club, Seohyun awake but still drunk . She struggle getting herself off from Yonghwa. 

Yonghwa with a heavy heart, let her walk herself. Seohyun almost fell as soon as she stand .But luckily Yonghwa catch her. Seohyun pushed him then mumbled about something, "I can walk myself"

"Come . Lets go home " Yonghwa said . 

Seohyun shook her head and heading back to the club but Yonghwa stopped her. 

"Enough, Seo Juhyun ! You've ed up already ! I hate seeing you like this ! Lets just go home !" Yonghwa spat . 

Seohyun starled. Her mind still high and she is still drunk but she can clearly understand what Yonghwa said . Seohyun shrugged off then start to walk to her car. But Yonghwa once again stop her. 

"Whatt now~!?" she whined. 

"You cant drive at this state . Let me drive you home" he said softly. 

Seohyun just giving him glare the she walk to his car which he just parked behind her.Yonghwa then jog to her abit and open the back door for her. But then, she just rolled her eyes and open the passanger door right next to the driver door. Yonghwa just sighed then close back the door .He jog back to the driver door and hopped in the car. He start to the engine but then Seohyun stop him . 

"What ?Whats wrong ?" Yonghwa ask, in shock.

Seohyun look at him then quickly turn to other side and push the door open and then vomitted. Yonghwa just sighed. 'I should knew it...' he thought. 

Then Yonghwa give her his napkin and she wiped . Seohyun lean back her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter