Love Light

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boices all over the stadium screaming out loud once their knew the sound. Jonghyun strumming his guitar peacefully as Jungshin went back of the concert. Yonghwa the only who clueless because its been a while they all playing ‘Love Light’ on their concert and its supposed ended already.

He pulled out the earphone off as he walked back towards the boys stand and went straight to Jonghyun.He put the mic away as he whispered to Jonghyun, “What in the world??”

Jonghyun just shrug his shoulder as he keep playing his guitar.

“What—“

Just then the fans from the other side of the concert screaming really hard which make him look on the other side.

There he found Jungshin came with someone over his shoulder. As they both came closer he finally laughing out loud. He look so suprises and cant believe with what he saw right now. Then he finally know what the guys are trying to do.

He welcomed the person with an open arms as Jungshin put the person down.

The whole stadium gasped but then scream, as right beside Yonghwa is Seohyun.

She cover her face with both of her hand clasped over . She never thought that Jungshin bravely bringing her up on stage. SHE JUST FREAKING GREET HIM ON HIS WAY TO …. Wait, goddd. She finally knew that Jungshin actually planned this all along because she thought that he was about to go the toilet but actually he just want to searched for her and brought her up here. His face when they both met like a guy who relief after taking . God.

Yonghwa pulled her in his arms as he whispered, “How you—“

“I’m gonna kill Jungshin later. So I need to prepare a gun. Bye !” With that Seohyun run off to the other side so she could avoid Jungshin and Yonghwa laugh, looking at how adorable his girlfriend is.

But then, Jonghyun chased her before she could dissapear behind the backstage. He pulled her arms as he hold her tightly and bring her back to the stage.

Jonghyun mouth “Got her” to Yonghwa. The hyung just laughing with the scene.

Love light keep on playing with Jungshin and Minhyuk singing along with some fans. The other fans busy squeled at the ‘drama’ before them.

Seohyun once again stand beside Yonghwa while covering her face.

“I seriously hate the guys. And this is so embarassing!” she stomped her feets. Yonghwa chuckle. Right before he hold her, Seohyun quickly dodge and run to the Jungshin’s side. Jungshin also was about to hold her but again, she dodge.

Yonghwa laughing at how cute his girlfriend is. Oh did he already mentioned it? God, this is one of the reasons why he fall so hard with Seo Joohyun.

Then he finally went back backstage as he found her trying to get away from Bruce,the CNBLUE’S manager. He chuckle before he hold her and turn her around, facing him.

“Just come out on stage” he said sweetly then he kiss her on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter