London to Paris ; the Coffee

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun look at her ticket for one more time . She cant be mistaking. Why theres a man at her sit ? The ticket says that this is the right place , but why , how theres a man at her sit in that train . She only booked a place for herself alone to sit but she didnt booked a man with it . She sighed . Then she stopped a waitress that passing by her .

"Yes miss ? Can I help you ?" the waitress throw her smile at Seohyun . 

"Can I ask why theres a man at my place ? I thought that place I own by my own ?"

The waitress chuckle . "I'm sorry, but as for today, theres a lot of bussiness travellers that booked for the first class-sit and we didnt have enough space anymore .So, this guy have to share sits with you . I'm sorry for not informed with you earlier" the waiteress slightly bowed to Seohyun after giving her some infomation and then walk away.Seohyun sighed . 

Wether she like it or not, she have to share it with "that guy"

Then slowly she walk to her sit . She greet him and sit infront of him . 

"Hey" he said with his smirk

"Hey" Seohyun said back as she sit down and put her big backpack next to her.

"So, its fine with you if we share sit , huh?"

Seohyun shrugged her shoulder then continue pulled out her travelling books and her keroro blanket. 

"Wow, you read huh ? Didnt reading in the train while make your head dizzy ?"

Seohyun shrugged her shoulder one more time.

"Well, I used to read in the train . And only god knows how dizzy I am that time. I almost puke and ..."

"Can you stop talking ? I need a pleasant atmosphere . Please " Seohyun said.

"Well, I'm sorry . I didnt mean to "

"If you didnt mean to , then please keep quiet. I need to finish this book today "

Just then, theres an annoucement from the captain , "Hello this is your captain , Richard Williams.I'm sorry to inform you this but we have to delayed our departure due some problem with the train's engine. I regret this inconvenience . Please stay in your place during we fixed the engines. Thank you"

Seohyun sighed .Then she looked back at the book. Suddenly she felt uneasy. She looked up to the guy that sit infront her. He is staring at her with his creapy smile.

"What are you staring at ?" Seohyun ask , alittle bit of scared. 

"Nothing" he said as he keep staring at her and smiling like an idiot. 

"Stop it. You freaking me out"

"Why ?"

"I dont know ! You just freaking me out ! Just stop staring and smiling at me , like that !" Seohyun said while try to cover her face .

That guy chuckle. "You are so cute " he said . 

"And you are so creapy"

That guy chuckle again . "Want to know my name ? "

"I dont want to know you, Mr. creapy"Well, Seohyun already knows it when she ask the waiteress who is the man that sit infront of her. His name is Yonghwa. 

"Well, I already know your name" he smile in statisfication.

"But how ..?"

"Your bag . You write your name on it " Yonghwa pointed at Seohyun's backpack .

Seohyun took a deep breath as her nostril become bigger. Then Yonghwa noticed it . 

"Omo ~! Your nostril !" he's now pointed at Seohyun's nostril as he felt impressed by it.

Seohyun quickly covered her nose as she try to hide her blush.That action make Yonghwa find her as a cute girl and then he chuckle.

A moment later, she continue reading her book.While Yonghwa put on his headphone and listen to the music . Just then the train start to departure.It took 2 hours and 15 minutes to get to Paris from London by train . But because of the delayed, now it tooks 3 hours and so.

Then its tea time. The waitress went to the sit one by one . The moment when the aroma of fresh coffee and tea went to Yonghwa's nose , he pulled out the headphone and sniffing around while closed his eyes .His act makes Seohyun looked up and look at him sniffing . She chuckle slightly and look around to . She also can smell this coffee scent . Just then theres a waiteress passing by their sit . Seohyun called her then the waiteress stop at them and give them a sweet smile.While Yonghwa stop sniffing around and look at the waitress too

"Yes? Do you want coffee or tea ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter