Sunbaenim ! Happy Birthday ~

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Juhyun, or mostly known as Seohyun, the 16 years old girl student, who is still studying art in the Art and Sciene Private School is busy arranging some books in the school's sheelve.She is the librarian for almost 3 month now . Seohyun really want to be the librarian in the school for such a long time.

While she keep busy arraging the book, she didnt notice that some of the book at the highest shelves is unstable . Some reckless student just put there in unstable state . If Seohyun make the shelve move a little bit , then the books will fall down to her head. But how can she know it if she keep busy arranging the lower shelve only ?

Moments later, she accidently threw the book on the shelve which make the whole shelve moved abit . She thought that she was saved . But .., she isn't . the unstable book from the highest shelve start to tremble then fall.

Seohyun really didnt know about it but then suddenly someone gripped her arms then pulled her back . The falling books just fall right infront of her eyes.

Seohyun gasped as she fell into someone arm. She gasping for an air as her heart beat crazily.

The books now scattered on the floor. Seohyun sighed in relief. She thought that she almost died if the books fall right on top of her.Then someone cleared his throat which make Seohyun starled and looked up immediately.

As she look up, her eyes meet this beautiful hazel brown eyes . She can see some darkness in his eyes but at somehow she can saw loneliness in his . Her gazed towards him softened .

"Yah" he said, making Seohyun blink her eyes for several times .

"Y-yes ?" she stuttered.

"Is it feel so good to be in my arms ?" he said sternly.

Seoyun blink her eyes again until she realizes that she still hugging him . Her blood rushed up to her face and make her face flushed in red. Seohyun quickly step away from him as she look down on the floor. 

"Are you alright ?" he ask, still in his cold tone. 

Seohyun nod her head then took a deep breath before look again in his eyes. 

Once her eyes met his, she already drifted in her small imagination world that she just created as she look in his eyes. She dreaming that his eyes would always look at every single thing that she do, his eyes could calm her heart whenever she in scared or something. But then , the dream is gone as the guy infront of her snap his finger right infront of her face. 

"Are you listening what did I just said ?" he ask , annoyingly. Then he roled his eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry . W-what did you just say ?" Seohyun stuttered again . 

He groaned. "Nevermind. Just remember to be careful next time . Watch your head " he said as he patted her head then shoved his left hand in his pocket while the other hand hold book.

Seohyun just nod her head as her cheeks getting red. 

That man rolled his eyes . He getting used to this kind of reaction . Girl's cheeks always getting red as they talked to him . He feels a little bit annoyed but at somehow , this girl, right infront of him, make his heart beating fast than before.Weird .. he thought. 

"Do you need help with those books ?" he ask as he shove of the thought. 

Seohyun look at the mess then look back at him with angelic smile plastered on her face. She shook her head .

"Its fine . I can handle it myself" 

He shruged his shoulder then start to walk away . But Seohyun stop him . 

"Wait !" she said , abit louder. 

That guy turned around at look at her lazily. 

Seohyun glance on his nametag that he put above the school's badge. 'Jung Yonghwa..' she speak on her mind. 

"Thankyou ,Jung Yonghwa-shhi" then she bowed.

As she stood up straight , she can see that Jung Yonghwa put on smirked on his face then walk away .Her heart beat crazily again as she knew it. That she already fall for him . 

And that's how she meet him for the first ...

As the weeks passed, Seohyun always get herself into some trouble . On PURPOSELY. She did that so she can talked to him once again but it just a hope. Just hope. She make herself fell on the ground for like what ..? A thousand time already ? Pfft, but Yonghwa just passing by her . He acted like he didnt know her at all .

Seohyun talk to her unnies about it . Indeed, all this time , she keep it secret . She thought that maybe she can hold this secret all by herself but now, she cant hold it anymore. 

All the girls gathered at the cafe near the school after the school just ended. 

Seohyun look down as all eyes on her.

"Tell us , Seohyunnie, why are you calling us at this kind of time ?' Tiffany ask , suspiciously .

"W-why not ? W-we didnt spend a lot of time to.."

"Since when did you start lying, maknae-ah ?  You stuttered . You just bad at lying,you know ?" Taeyeon cut her off. 

Seohyun finally sighed then start to tell them the truth . She told them the story from begining she met him until she foll herself with fell down her own .

The unnies look at their beloved junior with shocked face. They didnt know that Seohyun would really fool herself just for HIM. 

"Yah, Seohyunnie. Did you know what you talking about right now ?" Yuri ask .

Seohyun look at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter