Finally (Slowly's sequal)

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa rubbed his eyes as he slowly get up from the bed. He try to remember what happen last night then he smirk. He get to the bathroom and washed his body. After finish washing his body,he dressed up and  he get out from their bedroom . Indeed, its officially "their" room . Thats mean that their relationship getting even better and better but , yes theres a but ! But, Seohyun never say that she love him, if there is, it just a mumbled. Well, actually Seohyun was not ready to say it yet . Part of her didnt ready but part of her just being shy to say her true feeling to him .

His eyes wandering around and try to find someone . Someone that already making him missing that person eventhough their just separate for a minute.. Someone who make his heart flutter whenever that person just being with him . Someone that he called as his wife ..

Then his steps stopped when he heard some noises in the kitchen . He made his way there and found Seohyun's back figure . He chuckled a little bit when she trying hard to flip the pancakes . Moments later she did it and still didnt realize his presence . So slowly he walk to her while try not to make any sound and sneaked his arms around her waist . She jumped a little bit and almost hit him with spatula in her hand . 

"Happy anniversary , darling ~" he said as he rested his chin on her shoulder and closed him eyes .

"Gosh , Yonghwa ! Stop doing like that ! I might get a heart attack because of you !"

"But you are more cruel !" he spat, still closing his eyes. 

"What did I do ?" Seohyun ask as she try to look at him .

"You are attacking my heart with your killer smile" 

Seohyun chuckle then she pinched a little bit at Yonghwa's arm that still wrapping her waist . "And here comes the Cheesy JungYonghwa"

Yonghwa groaned but still wrapping tightly her waist . "You didnt said it back " he muttered. 

Then Seohyun keep on chuckle. "Happy 1st anniversary , Yong~ "

He smile "Hyun~ , its almost 1 year since our wedding "

Seohyun chuckle as she pulled out the pancakes and put it on the plates then do another one pancake for herself . 

"So?" she playfully , feeling a little bit of tickle because of Yonghwa's hot breath hit her neck.Both of them danced from the left to the right a little bit . 

"Dont you think about having a baby ?"

He ask which make Seohyun starled for a moment and chuckle a little bit as she took it as a joked."Yonghwa-sshi , our marriage is just 1 year . Its not like 3 years or something . Why are you suddenly being such in hurry of ..."

"I want a child" he whined, cutting her off as he smelled at her neck.

"Woah woah , hold on there cowboy . Whats wrong with you this morning ? Getting all of sudden ?" she ask as she try to escaped from his "wrapping". But he tighten his grip and finally Seohyun given up . She keep on continue with her cooking.

"Wasn't it enough with what you got last night ?" she ask then felt that her cheeks already burning .

"Nope " he sai as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter