Slowly

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What ? Marriage ?" Hyun stand up with shocked .

Her father sighed. He know that his daugther would react like this . But this is the only thing that he could do for 'the help'.

"Why should I marry someone right now ? I'm just graduate from the university . I'm still young . I'm just 20 YEARS OLD ,for god's sake !" Seohyun said in rage .

"Seohyun-ah, calm down . Dont be like this with your father " her mother try to calm her down. 

Seohyun look at her mother then she sighed . She never be this rude with her father but this matter really get into her nerves. She didnt care when her father ask her to study about bussiness eventhough she didnt like it, she didnt care when her father didnt allow her to go anywhere without his permission  but this is getting too much . Her father cant control her life like this . For Seohyun, her marriage she would want to marry with someone that she really love, that she really know him from inside and the outside . Then Seohyun sit back down . 

"Please , Hyunnie . Just marry this man . Its not like I'm gonna to sell you to him , no . I just want to repay what he has done to our family . He sacrifce alot for our family,Hyun . Just help this one last time , Seohyun-ah . I promise after this I wouldnt control your life again . I wouldnt make you to do that or this . Please " Her father said he beg her . 

Seohyun sighed,again . She didnt expect to come back home for this . She thought that her father would ask her to take over the company or something like that but it turned this way . Then she think . 

"Fine. I'm doing this for our family. " then she get up and walk to her room .She sit at her study desk .

'Did I do the right thing ? What if that guy is such a bad guy ? What if that guy just like other guys out there ?' she think . Then she snapped out when she heard the door has been knocked . "Come in"

And there her mother smiling at her , She return back with her smile .Slowly her mother went inside and sit at her bed . Seohyun then get up and sit beside her mother. She rested her head on her mother shoulder and play with her mother's finger . She always be like this to forget about her problems.

"Thank you for doing this . I promise you that you wont regret with this decission " her mother siad calmy .Seohyun close her eyes then sighed .

"I'm just doing this for the family. I know 'that guy' help father's company alot , so I should repay thanked by doing this" Seohyun said .

"You such a good daugther , Hyunnie . I'm so thankful for having such a good daugther like you" her mother brought her hand to her lips and give a peck on it. 

 

(..A month later..)

She cant believe its already her wedding . Then she get up and look herself in the mirror.

   

 

She also didnt wear such a heavy makeup . Just enough to make her face glow . Then her sisters came in.Well more like her bestfriends . But she more prefer them to be her sisters.All of them praise her and some of them cry because cant believe that Seohyun would get marry sooner than they. 

"Hyunnie ! Omo ~ You look so flawless . I cant believe that you married this soon !"Sooyoung said while look around Seohyun. Seohyun just chuckled . 

"Thats right ! Eii, this kiddo . How could you marry first ! This is not right ! Kekeke . Just kidding . By the way , have you see your man ?" Taeyeon ask her which make her heart beat fast. 

She shook her head.Well all of them know that she has been "forced" to marrying this guy. Some of them felt sorry for her. But she didnt mind at all. For her, its fine as long as her parents be happy. 

"You know what ? All of us just saw him just now. Oh my god , Seo Joohyun ! You are so lucky to have a husband like him. He such a charming guy . I cant believe he is a CEO . I thought that he is an idol or something . Aigoo , you such a lucky women , Hyun ~" Hyoyeon said .

"True ! You such a lucky girl , missy ! " Tiffany said as she poked Seohyun's arm . Seohyun giggled . She really didnt care about how charming he looks like. For her no matter how the guy looks like , their attitude just the same . Cheater . Liar. 

Then all eyes on the door when all of them hear a knock . Sunny open the door and saw Seohyun's father with his smile. 

The girls greet Seohyun'sfather  So as he . 

"Are you ready , hyun ?" Her faher ask . Then Seohyun heart beat rapidly .She closed her eyes and sit down . In the meantime, her father give the girls signaled for asking them to give him and Seohyun some private time. All of the girls nod and silently walk out.Her father approach to her and sit beside her. He take the bouquet and put it on the table beside the couch. He then held her hand . Its cold . 

"Seohyun-ah , look at me " 

Seohyun still closed her eyes and look down . Then she heard her father sighed . 

"I'm sorry for making you do this thing"

"No . Dont say your sorry. Please, I don..."

"I know you are mad at me because forcing you to doing this . But Seohyun, I promise you that you will be marry to a such a nice guy. That guy would protect you 100 times better than me . He would treat you like a princess . I believe him . " her father cut her off . 

Seohyun then open her eyes and look at her father . Looking into his eyes. 

" Pfft, yeah right. No one would ever protect me 100 times better than you  " she scoffed. 

When her father was about to tell her more about him , then her mother ask them to get ready and get out form the room . Her father sighed. He really dont know what happen that make Seohyun being anti with guys but not him . They both get out from the room and went to the wedding .She didnt want to do such a grant wedding but a simple one . Eventhough her father and "that guy" such a wealthy person and willing to pay for the wedding's costs but she didnt want to waste their money and didnt want to burden them . Then she can hear the crowd start to stay quite when the music start to played.

 

First, her favourite little niece throw some flower on the wedding aisle while act cutely . Then she wrapped her left arm around her father's arm and they both walking down the aisle .All eyes on her and she can hear the whisper . Some saying that she look so beautiful and compliment about her dress .She look down and smile in blushing then the moment she looked up once again , her eyes meet with his eyes. She gasped . For the first time, she felt this weird feeling then she just ignored it.

He standing at the gazebo while plastered his smirk on his face .Then he waved at her a little bit and successfully make her chuckle. From that she know that he is such a childish person.

'Damn he is so ...wait , Seo Joohyun ! Dont falling for him .' the she snapped out . 

That guy move to the daughter and father couple then the moment Seohyun and her father standing closer to that guy, he take out his hand and smile . Her father let go of her arm and hold her hand. He look at Seohyun and give her a warm smile so she would be less nervous . Well that what her father thought but with that smile she felt like she gonna lose him . She dont want to let go of his hand so she hold tight . Her father chuckle as he felt her grip getting tigher . 

"Seohyun-ah , dont worry . You would be fine" her father whisper to her . Seohyun take a deep breath then let out a sighed. She know that she have to let him go . So slowly she lose the grip .Her father smile in satisfaction. Then he give her hand to that guy . 

"I really thankful with everything that you give to us . I dont know how to repay you but I guess that maybe this would help to return the favour.Please take care of my daughter well"

"I will" he said , which for the first Seohyun heard his voice .

'Well, he's got such a great vo... Damn it ! You admiring him again , Seo Joohyun . Ugh' she playing with her thought. 

Seohyun bit her lower lips then she reached his hand with hesitation. She felt theres an electric flow in her body the moment she touch his hand . She open her eyes and slowly look up to him . He giving her his famous smile . At somehow she blushed and look back down at her flower. Then they both walk to the gazebo and stand infront the priest. When he let go of her hand, she had this kind of weird feeling . Really weird...

Then Seohyun spaced out and just thinking what would happen in the future . Is she gonna be happy with this guy that she just met ? A lot of thought that came into her mind . Just then he hold her hand and turn her to faced him . Of course Seohyun a little bit shocked by his action . She then looked down but that guy lifted her chin up . His action already make the "audience" in awed and make Seohyun blushed hard. He chuckle a little bit and mouthed her , " dont look down and be nervous. Look into my eyes and you will be fine"

Seohyun gasped and nod slowly .

"Jung Yonghwa-sshi.. " the priest called him . 

'Ahh, his name is Jung Yonghwa.Well he got a nice name ' Seohyun thought . Well, she just know his name . Before this, she didnt even bother to know his life including his name . 

"..will you take this women to be your wife ?"

"Yes I do"

"Seo Joohyun-sshi, will you take this man to be your husband ?"

"Y-yes I do" she said a little bit stuttered. 

Yonghwa look deeply into Seohyun's eyes .Then they both put on their wedding ring each other. After that,both of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter