Hello, love.

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowds gasp which make Jung Yonghwa straigten his back and automatically shut his mouth. He couldn’t move his head,looking forward as the sweats on his forehead keeps on flowing. His action caught red handed by the members , Lee Jonghyun,Kang Minhyuk and Lee Jungshin. All of them chuckle secretly before turn their head to the sight that stole the crowds attention.

All of them smile warmly.

She steps in the hall with bouquet of white and pink roses on her hand while the others hand wrapped securely on her father arms. Her princess-like dress beautifully fit on her figure. She didn’t wear any oh-so-long veil instead she’s wearing baby breath flower crown with waist-length veil. Which make her look adorable yet goddess. And that’s everyone, is Seo Joohyun. 
Seohyun keeps her head lower before took a deep breath and look forward. There she could see how nervous Yonghwa is waiting down on the aisle.Their eyes finally meet which make the groom move his body to her direction. Seohyun chuckle which make all the crowds there in awed.

Yonghwa couldn’t take his eyes off Seohyun as she walks down the aisle with her father. Gosh, maybe this is what everyone has been talking about, the flutter that he’s having in his stomach. She look so beautiful –, no, so amazing—, no,so breath-taking –, no, so goddess—, no, so… gosh even he couldn’t find the right words to describe the feeling seeing her approaching him.Without he knew, he shed a tears.Being grateful for having such a fine woman loving him for who he is.

Taking the time that she allowed to, she walks slowly with his father.Her two bestfriends,Tiffany and Taeyeon throw some flower petals infront of her before joined the other members lining up as Seohyun’s briedmaids.She still remember how their argue and all to be her bridemaids which at the end all of them just be. As she look up to her right, then she found his father smile warmly . She could see that his father’s eyes already burst with tears. A happy tears. She wipe away the tears as they both keep on walking on the aisle.

Just she was about to approach to him, Yonghwa already walk forward to the father-daughter.Yonghwa changing parts with her father as he take her hand and wrap it around his arm.
“Take a good care of her, Yonghwa-ah. I believe in you “ her father said before heading to her wife at the sit near there.He could heard Yonghwa almost yelled out loud the “yes” . The father smile.

The couple walk back infront of the priest. They face each other then which make Seohyun hold onto his soon-to-be-husband’s hand. They both sink with their own world. No matter how billion times they already look into each other eyes, they just never lost the flutter feels .The blooming love that could feel just only by looking at each other like this.

“So, before we start to change the vows between the groom and the bride, the groom have something to say,right?” the priest wake them up.

Yonghwa starled before he finally nod and look back at Seohyun.Seohyun who is confused just look at Yonghwa like a lost kid. Well, this is not one of the planned that their made.She just followed to whatever flow just going on right now.

“Hello love..” he said shyly as smile like an idiot . Make all in the hall,include Seo Joohyun laughing towards his words. 
Seohyun mouthed ‘Hello’ as she smile beautifully. She hold onto the tears that could burst any minutes sooner.
He tighten his grip on her, showing how nervous he is right there but then Seohyun shaken abit their grip saying that ‘its going to be alright’. He took a deep breath before continue, “I just knew that this moment would come to me the moment I saw that beautiful nostril of yours,” once again, Yonghwa successfully make the crowds laugh and gain Seohyun’s hit.

Still chuckle nervously , he continue back, “Gosh, thankyou for your existed.You meant the world for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter