Be mine

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa keep tapping his fingers on the wheel. Seohyun right beside him couldn’t helped but to notice how nervous he is. He's nibbling his lips and his eyes wandering almost everywhere, but still keep his focus on the road. Then she let out a snort chuckling.

The latter halt before turning to look at the girl beside him. A smile crept on his lips, “What?”

She put her hands over her heart as she try to calm her nerves down.Yonghwa sudden burst make her shock. She glanced at Yonghwa who keep stealing a glance at her. She grinning even wider. Her eyes twinkle under the moonlight as it form to crescent.

She shrug, “You’re nervous”

He awkwardly laugh at her comment. “D-did I?” with his stutter, he cuss mentally.

This time, she carefully studied his facial. He’s sweat a lot than he used to, even with the air-condition is on in this car. He keep gulping as his eyes shaking abit. Although he’s focusing his driving on the road, but something keep distracting his mind.

“Are you…” she trailed off as she studied his face even more, leaning closer to him,but then gasp.Making the latter panic along with her sudden gasping.

“What? What?”

“Are you…, thinking about another women?” she dramatically gasp.

Either he’s mentally let out a relief sigh or facepalming at the beautiful women beside him right now, Yonghwa really don’t know whats wrong with that sudden accuse.But then, he just laugh.

“How could I thinking about another women, when a goddess sitting next to me”

She snorted, “Tch, sweet-talker”

This time, its him who gaps dramatically. “Then you’re must the falling angel”

A blush spreading all over her face when he keep on and on sweet-talking about her beauty. Seohyun pursue her lips making the latter chuckle at her cuteness. Somehow, his nerves gone. She really good at distracting him.

Seohyun and Yonghwa has been together for 9 years now. 4 years of friendship then turn to romantic years of their life. Although they have been into fights for several occasion, but that’s the spice of relationship right?He never been this thrilled with anyone other than Seohyun. Everyday with her is like a new adventure and at the end of the adventure always the greatest ending he ever had, which is her kiss. Kissing her is like a miracle. She is miracle herself.

Remember every single moment that they had together, make him smiling like an idiot. She glance at him with worrying rush over her. Sometimes, Yonghwa unpredictable, like how tonight suddenly he insist on taking her out on dinner just to celebrate on her promotion. They could just stay at home and having red wine as watching some chick-flicks in each other arms. She more prefer that though.

Unknowingly, she let out a sigh.

“Whats wrong, Juhyun-ah?” his question making her snap back at him.

“W-what?”

He chuckle as focusing on the road, “You sighin quite loud, Hyunnie. What has been bothering in my baby’s mind, hmm?”

“You..”

“Me?”

“Just…”

“Too handsome?”

“Oppa…!” she whining out loud.

He snigger at how cute she trying not to smack out and him.

“Seriously, oppa. You…just…”once again she trailed off her words, making Yonghwa rolling his eyes.

“Stop making me blushing, Juhyun-ah. I know no words compare to how prefect I am towards you”

“Jung Yonghwa” at how she deadpaned on his full name, Yonghwa laugh.

“What? Just tell me, Seo Juhyun~”

She growled, “You’re just unpredictable. I don’t understand how your mind works sometime”

Once again, he chuckle at how cute Seohyun sounded. He glance at his now pouty girlfriend, before continue focus back on the road. He took her hand in his before bring to his lips and kiss at the back of her hand with tender. Even it just a brief moment, Yonghwa manage making her flush in red.

“I don’t need you to understand how my mind works, I just need you to understand how deeply am I inlove with you.And how I loved with your cooking more than Jungshin’s”

This time, Seohyun laugh at his stupid remark.

“If you loved my cooking, why are we heading god-knows-where ?”

“Because I have– well, we have to celebrate your promotion”

Theres something off with his two last words. She narrow her eyes on him before huffed in annoyance.Giving up whats happening on his crazy mind.When she turn right back up, looking at the familiar street, she frowned.

“Why are you taking me to the Han River? I thought we’re eating at restaurant that you’ve been mentioning recently?”

He just smile before took their interwine hand and peck at the back of her hand,again.Enough making her shutting and blushing.He park before they both hopped off from the car.She still clueless with the changes of choice of his. Yonghwa always like having dinner with pristige and all luxurious.

Yonghwa has this mischief behind those angel smile.His eyes too, something seems off with him. From the moment she saw him tonight until now, he's been acting weird, enough to freak her out. 

Nevertheless, she just keeping away any negative thoughts of hers and went along with whatever that he's been planning.

 "So...?" Seohyun look up on Yonghwa, seeing the cheeky smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter