Deskmate

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: What happened before, it just.. I dont know.Kindastupid?I’m sorry *bow*. If some of you have read the first,fine, you all could skip to (...)*. But this time, I’ve already wrote the different ending. Its crept me out abit ^^’ITS ALL BASED ON A WILD IMAGINATION.Dont get me wronged here. I hope you enjoyed it ! 

 

“Help me !” that girl begging.

Yonghwa take out his hand and their hand almost touch but slowly her figure dissapear. Yonghwa want to reach her but he cant move his body.

Then theres a light that make his vision getting blurred.He close his eyes then slowly open it. Then reality hits him.

Ugh, just a dream .Yes, it just a dream . Yet it was a same dream.That girl always “haunt” his dream. She always asking, well actually beggging for help but whenever he try to help, he cant move his body . Except his hand. Then he try to reach her, but then she backed away which at last faded and theres a light that would “blind” him later he opened up his eyes again and realizing that it just a dream.

He look around. The class still noisy like always. The teacher keep on teaching eventhough the situation of the class like that. Well its more like that teacher didnt care at all . He just keep on teach. And its so boring.

Yonghwa look at Jungshin that sit infront of him . Lee Jungshin or known by his “get along with everyone” attitude as Jungshin Chingoo, has been friend with him since their enter the same class, same as his other bestfriends,Lee Jonghyun and Kang Minhyuk.

Right now all four of them in their senior year.

Yonghwa kick Jungshin’s chair. Which ofcourse made Junngshin look at his back with his sleepy-angry face. Yonghwa just give him his merong face. Yonghwa like to do that whenever he felt bored or something .

Jungshin rolled his eyes and continue to going back in his dreamland.

Yonghwa yawned as he look outside the window. Then his eyes getting widenen.He cant believe with his own eyes so he rubbed his eyes for awhile then look back outside.

‘Its her!’

The girl from his dream.

‘Its really her!’ he blink his eyes a few times to make sure that he didnt dreaming, again.

That girl still standing outside . She seems like waiting for someone. Then their eyes meet .

He give her his sincere smile. She just give him a blank face.Eventhough she just look at him innocently, his heart melt.This is his first time seeing her in real life, and he already in love. Oh lord, whats with himself?He felt like his heart flutter...

Then Yonghwa felt someone smack his head before he look infront of him .

“What are you looking at ?”Jungshin ask as he now resting his elbow on Yonghwa’s table.Yonghwa rolled his eyes.The class still noisy as ever. The teacher infront just shook his head seeing the whole class.

“Eyy, shut up . Go away !” Yonghwa said angrily as he turn back to look outside the window.

She’s  gone . Yonghwa just sigh.

He is so sure that its not a dream . Then theres a knock on the classroom door.

“Come in” the teacher said.

The moment the door was open, most of the boys in the class standing up as all of them cheering up . Yonghwa who sit way behind the class couldnt see who is coming. But he can only see theres a girl in her school uniform enter the class.He just couldnt see her face.

She handed a paper to the teacher. While the teacher checking the paper, that girl take opportunity to look around the class.

‘Well, its not bad’ she thought.Then her eyes captured a figure at the back of the class.Then she smile.

Her thought has been snapped out the moment that teacher gave back to her the paper that she handed to him earlier.

“Okay, class. This is your new classmate.Please introduce youself to the class, miss” that teacher said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida. You guys can call me Seohyun. I hope that we can get along together” Seohyun bowed.

All the boys cheer happily while the girls start to envy on how good that she looks. Yes, Seohyun such a pretty girl.As if like a goddess.

“Good. All of you can get to know each other more during the recess.Now, you may sit ..” the teacher look around the class for looking an empty sit left.

“Well,you may sit beside Jung Yonghwa” Yonghwa lift his chin as he heard his name.He still couldnt see the new girl since the Jungshin guy infront of him sitting straight tall.

Seohyun bow slightly to the teacher and walk to the place that the teacher refers to .

As Seohyun getting closer to Yonghwa, Yonghwa’s eyes getting widenen.

‘No it cant be!’ Yonghwa thought.Now, he can see her more clearly.

Then Seohyun sit beside him . She look at him and give him a slightly smile.

“Hi, Jung Yonghwa sshi” she said.

‘Its her ! That girl from my dream !’ he thought, still cant believe it.

“H-hi” he stuttered. He know that all eyes on them right now, eventhough the teacher already start to teaching again, but all of them didnt care at all.

Seohyun open her bag and take out her notebook and start to focus on what the teacher teaching. Yonghwa keep on looking at her. He still didnt believe it.How in the world that this is happen?Is he dreaming in a daylight.

Just then someone smacked his head which make him groaning.Yonghwa look infront of him which only meet with Jungshin’s merong face.

Yonghwa just glared at him as he rubbed his head because of the pain.’Well, at least I know that its not a dream anymore. This is reality..’

But then, somehow his heart beat fast.He put his hand on his chest,trying to calming himself down.He furrowed his eyebrow, trying to figure what actually happen that make his heart beating this fast. Was it because of this Seohyun girl?

Unknowingly, she look at him with a smirk on her face..

 

(...)

The bell ringing which mean the school is already over for the day.

As Seohyun packed her bag, Yonghwa watch her.

‘Should I ask her? Eii, why should I ask her? Its not like she will said that ‘ Ohh, me too ! You also came up to my dream ‘ pfftt..But,I wish that she also say that to me’ then suddenly Yonghwa has been snapped out by Jonghyun.

“Yah, Yonghwa ~ Are you coming home with us or not ?” Jonghyun ask while he standing at the back of the classroom door with Jungshin and Minhyuk.

Yonghwa signal him to go first and he will catching up with them later.Jonghyun just sigh then he grab the other two with him . Yonghwa then packed his things.

As Seohyun sliding her bag on her shoulder, Yonghwa quickly get up.

“S-seohyun-sshi!” he said before she stop and look at Yonghwa with a smile plastered  on her face.

“Yes ?”

“Have we met before?” He want to straight forward.

“Huh ?”

“I think I saw you somewhere before”

“Like where ?” then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter