Officially Missing You

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her whole body sore from the last shoot that she had this evening. Plus with her big fight with her love, Jung Yonghwa, make her even more tired. All she need right now is a good long sleep. She didn’t even care if its taken for almost 5 hours, but all that she care is a good sleep.

Just as her touch the oh-so-soft-bed, her phone suddenly ringing. Seohyun groaning out loud. She force her body to get up and reach her phone that been located a few feet from her bed, right on the small couch that she had beside of her balcony.

Without took a glance at the caller id, Seohyun answer the call.

“JUHYUNNNN~”

The sweet-good-attrative voice that she’s been longing for these past few hours finally reach her eardrums but she just too tired to heard it. She need a freaking sleep!

“What, Yong oppa?” she snapped since she’s been half awake-half sleepy.

The line silent for a moment.But then she heard him sighing.

“I’m sorry for what happen last night. I didn’t mean to make you coming here right this instant—“

“Oppa, I’m deadly exhausted. I need a good sleep. So can we talk later?” Seohyun cut him off since she knew that his apology going to be enough and wont stop until she forgiving him, SINCERELY.

Once again, she coul heard him sighing before speak up, “Fine, but open the door for a second. I’m cold out here!”

Right that instant, her eyes shot up. She almost squel out loud but manage to keep it herself. Seohyun jog to her front door, not even dare to look at the monitor since she knew that Yonghwa wouldn’t dare to lying to her.

As she open up the door, there her eyes met with the most adorable snuggletooth and attractive brown eyes.His dark brown hair covered almost his eyes but just his eyebrows.He didn’t put any make-up like he use to on the stage, still make him look manlier than ever.

Seohyun still put her phone on her ear so as Yongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter