Ice cream

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to go on date with me ?" Yonghwa ask her bravely . 

Seohyun blinked her eyes several times. She really didnt expect that Yonghwa would ask her to go on date.

Well, Seohyun is a popular sweet girl in the school. She and her other friends always get attention from all the student because of their kindness and their beautiful face since they enter the high school.Seohyun also one of the pretty honor of student.Every single guy in the high school would ask her to go on date.She received a lot of letter every single day for asking her to go out on date. Usually Seohyun would ignored it . She has told the teacher about it and the teacher also has remind the guys about it but they seems like they dont even care. So, Seohyun has to bear with it , every single day. Whether she keep it , or give it to someone else.For her, there will be only one in her heart...

As for Yonghwa, he is just nobody in the school. He just a student who had crush on Seohyun since she being his deskmate since 2 years ago.He just falling in love with her since that day.Well, he is so scared to ask her to go on date because he thought that she would turn him down just like she does with the guys from the highschool. But with some support from his friend, Jonghyun , he just try his luck . So, today he "kidnapping" her to the rooftop.

"So ?" Yonghwa ask , after a few minutes has passed.

"oh! uhu-h.." Seohyun stuttered. Well she always deal with this thingy everyday, but today, somehow, its different .

Yonghwa sighed . He knows that kind of stuttered. He know that she is going to turn him down.He ruffles his hair.

"Well, its fine if you dont want to . Let just forget about this whole thingy and just moved on, okay?" Yonghwa said as if he defeating and he start to walk away. 

But then , Seohyun grabbed his arm.

"Wait "

Yonghwa turn and face her."What ?" he ask politely.

"When ?"

"When what ?"

"The date " she ask while looking down . 

Yonghwa smiled as he know the meaning of that question . Its mean a YES ! He slowly walk closer to Seohyun . 

"So, you are saying that you agree to go on date with me ?" he ask as he lean closer to her face. Seohyun didnt notice it since she looking down

Just then, Seohyun look up as she want to say something . They almost kiss but Seohyun quickly covered and take a step back from him. Well, as for Yonghwa , his heart beat fast but he act like nothing happen . Yet he felt so happy . 

Seohyun cleared as she start to feel her cheek getting hotter. 

"M-maybe " she stuttered. 

"So, how about this Tuesday ?"

"I-its a-a d-date then " she stuttered again because of her blushing. Yonghwa chuckle.

'She is so cute' he thought.

"See you this Tuesday then . Wait for me at the train station , 7 am. Arasseo ?"

Seohyun nod.Then Yonghwa give her his sweetest his smile before leaving her alone at there. 

"Omo ~ What happen to me ?" Seohyun ask to herself 

 

 

 

-Tuesdate-

Seohyun look at her watch. Its already 7.30 am. She's been waiting like forever. Then she look herself at the mirror near her. She's wearing a simple outfits for today . 

Well, Seohyun want to called him , but she always forget to ask for his phone number. More like she's shy for asking his phone number. 

Then , someone patted her shoulder. She turned around and met his eyes.

Just now , she does felt so angry to him , but the moment her eyes met his , all her anger gone with the wind. 

"I'm sorry for making you waiting " he said . Well, Yonghwa also just wearing a simple outfit . He just wearing a jeans, a white shirt and denim jacket .Eventhought its simple, yet he look so handsome .

"Never mind " Seohyun smile to him.

"Wow, you look so lovely " he compliment her as they start walking, enter the train station .

Seohyun blushed and looking down . "Nahh, I dont . You look good at yourself too "

"Well, thankyou" he said . As they both enter the station , the crowd start to filled the ticket area.

"Seohyun,is it fine with you if I hold your hand ?"

Seohyun starled."Ne ?"

"Is it okay if I hold your hand ? Well, its a lot of people here , so I'm afraid that I might losing you . Is it okay ?"

Seohyun thought for a moment before she nod her head. 

As he hold her hand , she feelt like theres an electrict flow into her body .Well, it just for a moment , then its gone as it has been replaced by a warmth touch .His warm touch is same as the way his soft voice comfort Seohyun like a warm blanket. So, she hold his hand tight so she cant lose the warmth.

"Seohyun ?" Yonghwa waved his hand infront of Seohyun's face, trying to get Seohyun back to earth .

"oh-huh? What are you saying ?" Seohyun blink her eyes as she back to the earth .

Yonghwa chuckle . "Well, we should go now. Our train is here. Are you need to buy some food or drink ? "

 Seohyun shook her head.

"Okay then . Lets go" He pulled her hand and walk into the train.Yonghwa let Seohyun sit beside the window .

"So, Yonghwa . Where are we going actually ?"

Yonghwa smile as he pulled out a folded paper and handed to her. 

"I've been working on it for a whole night, last night. You can see it. I'm really tired right now, so I want to go to sleep . Tell me if we already arrive at Yongin"

Seohyun open the folded paper . From a small paper its gettin bigger just like a map. Seohyun wided her eyes as she see all the hardwork that Yonghwa put on their date. She want to say something to Yonghwa , but as she look at him , Yonghwa already fall asleep.She smile as she caressed his cheek and say her thankful.

 

 

 

 

 

(...)

After a few of hours, they already arrived at the destination. Seohyun quickly wake Yonghwa up. Yonghwa rubbed his eyes as he try recognize what happen . 

Seohyun chuckle at Yonghwa's action . For her , its like a little kid lost her mom.

"Come on! Lets go " Seohyun pulled Yonghwa up and they get out from the train .Yonghwa lead the way and now , they take a cab. As they enter the cab, Yonghwa give the driver a piece of paper and they start to drive away.

"I'm so excited to go there !" Seohyun said happily.Yonghwa just smirked as he know that Seohyun would love to go to the theme park . 

Yes, both of them are going to theme park. Just like other couple. But can Jung Yonghwa be a romantic guy just like other ?  Well he doesnt have any kind of experience though. So, can Seohyun expect some sweet scene with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter