Love of Book

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa chukle as he open the main entrance for his Seohyun, who is still busy laughing at how he’s reading the newest novel just now at the book’s disscusion.He just sounded so like a dumb-nerd.

“I cant even–.. Oh, god, you’re so funny!” she beam as she keep on laughing at him.

Yonghwa snorted as they walk towards an empty table by the window.

Tonight, the café seems less costumer than before. Maybe its because already 9 pm, and people would moved to pub or clubs. But, who cares really. Its more easy for them since they don’t have to waited up in the line, like always.

As a gentleman he is, Yonghwa pulled a chair for Seohyun as she thanked him with a giggle.He’s heart in awed with her cute gesture. Seohyun never failed melt his heart.As Yonghwa taking seat infront of her, a waiter come up and passing the menu for them.

“Just a couple of pancakes and hot choco, please?” Yonghwa giving back the menu to the waiter. Writing down quickly, the waiter then take back the menu and walk away.

Right when their eyes met, Seohyun burst with laugh once again. Yonghwa groaning as he rolled his eyes.

“Stop it already, Hyun~”

Seohyun cup her face before she control her breath along with her laugh.Her action somehow make Yonghwa smile and proud of himself. These days, Seohyun has been stressed out from the finals.She’s been working hard and pushing herself to the limits where she only sleeps for an hour or two. Its hard for him seeing her running here and there, then seeing her with piles of books around her. Don’t start with how swelled her face is whenever he met her everyday.He grateful she never forget eating her meals.

When she finally put her hands on the table and took a deep breath. She then said, “okay! I’m done laugh” but then she snort as continue laughing.

Yonghwa once again groaning out loud.

5 minutes “bickering” about how dull he looks like during the reading, their orders came. They stop as they enjoy the late dinner.

“You look like a bulldog with a robotic voice. Oh god, don’t argue me with that”she start again which make latter groan while chewing his pancake.

Seohyun chuckle before she took a bite of hers too then enjoy her dinner.

Yonghwa notice the silent which make him look up on her. He took a couple of good minutes as he study her features. He still remember how she didn’t even show her interest in reading but once he ask her to join the book club, she agree almost immediately.During her suffered with hectic finals, she even got time joining the disscusion.

“Stop staring at me, you freak” Seohyun said as she chuckle.

Yonghwa snapped back as he smile at her.

“What?”

“What what?”

She snort before playfully trying to throw the fork at him. Yonghwa chukle as he took another bite.

“I love seeing you all smiley like this, Seohyun-ah. You look beautiful” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter