Love is...

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun put down her glasses then rubbed her eyes as she yawned, but not so loud. The library getting quite. People start to went back home. But she still there finishing some assigment.Its 24 hours library , so its fine for her to stay at there until late night. Seohyun look around then continue working on her assingment.

"Seohyun ~"

Seohyun looked up and curled her lips into smile."Taeyeon unnie"

"Still here ? Like before ?" she ask as she sit infront of her favourite junior. 

Seohyun nod her head then pouted. " I have too. Professor Yuri giving me alot of stuff to do "

Taeyeon chuckle then pinched Seohyun cheeks. "Aigoo, you are being so cute again Joohyunnie"

"Unnie !" Seohyun whinned  which only make her unnie laughing like ahjumma. 

"Dont work too hard , Seohyun . Sometime you need rest too. Go out and have some fun . I'm getting worried about you , you know ?"

"Why are you worrying me ?"

"Because you always alone . Dont you want to find boyfriend or something ?"

Seohyun just shook her head and smile weakly. "Who would want to share his love with someone like me ? I'm dont know anything about love. Anything. I bet that just knowing me a few hours then they left me. Just like that .Like some said, people come and goes" Seohyun lowered her head , try to hide that she's hurt. 

Taeyeon felt sorry for Seohyun after hearing that . She reached her hand and hold it tightly  which make Seohyun look at her. Taeyeon giving her  warm smile. "And I bet that someone would sincerely loving you. Just take some time, then love will came.Dont worry , it will come later. Trust me "

Seohyun just smile weakly to her.

"Dont think too much about the past, Seohyunnie . Dont toture yourself just because of what he did to you"Taeyeon said before she bid her farewell and went back home. 

Seohyun continue doing her assignment.She put on her earphone and listen to the music. Ignoring the people that come and left the library.She also didnt realise that someone has been watching her from far .

Then that person walk to her and sit infront her. He rested his head on the table as he keep watching her . Seohyun didnt notice his presence at all.

She remember about the past even its already 3 years ago.She dont know why is she keep on remembering him . His laugh, his smile, his jokes, his cheesy lines, his childish behaviour .. everything about him . Even his mistakes. 

 

(Flashback.. 3 years ago)

She remembering every single things that she have been doing with his boyfriend , Jung Yonghwa. Well, who can believe that she's got herself such a prefect boyfriend on earth.Well, she just a nerd that would always stuck with books and wore this "giantic" glasses with her hair would cover her entired face.Yonghwa ? Pfft, even with his snuggle teeth, it couldnt hide how charm he is , how cute can he be, how handsome and charisma can he be. Every single girl's dream for having that kind of boyfriend.But at somehow, Yonghwa saw her and would always bugging her around .He would always protecting her, secure her and do everything until he makes her falling in love with him.

As the time flew, her feeling towards him grew deeper but she would want to confirm something with him before she could confessing to him. 

"So, tell me, Jung Yonghwa , what is love ?" she ask him under a million of stars watching them sitting side by side .

Yonghwa smirk then faced her , he reach her hand and hold it as he played with it . Seohyun just watch him with smile curved on her lips. 

"For me, love is something that we precious the most and want to secured it tightly so one could hurt it or even touch it except for the special person" he said calmly , keep on playing with her finger.

Just then he stops playing and look at her . "Love is you . I would want you to be my most precious love and I want to secure you even if it risk my life .." he said playfully which only made Seohyun giggling and hit his arm. 

Yonghwa chuckle then continue, " its true Seohyun. You are something that worth to risk my life for"

Whenever she's away from him, she would always miss his warmth wrapped her hand when her hand is cold , the warmth that would always cuddle with her when the two of them are watching some movies or something.Whatever he touch would always overwhelmed her. Even the cheesy lines that he throws to her, sometimes would make her want to puke but its a thing that would always make her heart flutter and smiles all day long. 

Its winter that day and its their 1st anniversary . Who didnt excited when its come to their 1st anniversary? She standing at the bus stand near their school with her big sweatshirt that he gave to her and it was his first gift to her as her first boyfriend. Seohyun just couldnt stop from grinning because of what they have done last time. They are kissing. Its Seohyun  first kiss and she felt so embarassed when she think about it. She keep on smiling like an idiot for this whole day . But its weird because Yonghwa seems shocked by her action kissing him then he seems to be sad about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter