Mushy

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like others ordinary couple, Yonghwa and Seohyun this time spent their weekend together as they both dont have anything to do for today . Of course both of them busy with their upcoming album and Yonghwa still busy with his solo concert , but they manage to beg the managers to spend some time together. The managers at first felt a little bit worried for letting both of them days off , but after annoyed with all the begging they just let Yonghwa and Seohyun having their day off. 

Seohyun rested her head on his chest as they both cuddle infront of the TV in Yonghwa's appartment. Yonghwa just keep on switching the channel , try to find some interesting show to watch with his girlfriend.Seohyun closed her eyes as she focus hearing his heart beat. Well, she like the sound of his heart beat peacefully, which make her think that whenever he's being with her, he felt warm and peace. 

"Hyun ~ Its We Got Married " Yonghwa said . Seohyun open her eyes then look at the show. Indeed , its We Got Married. The show that made them to be together until now.The show that make her understand what is love . The show that she met him.Seohyun smile secretly as she felt grateful because of that. 

"Omo ! Its Jonghyun !" Yonghwa exclaimed. 

Of course ! Its Jonghyun first meeting with his virtual wife. Both of them watch it silently.

Moments later ..

"Saw the way he look at her ?" Yonghwa ask .

Seohyun just nod. 

"Just like the way I look at you for the first time . The falling in love look " he said then smirked widely. 

Seohyun blushed hard as she hide her face on his chest.Yonghwa just chuckle, seeing Seohyun blushing hard.

The moment that Jonghyun saying those sweetest words towards his wife, Seungyeon, Yonghwa rolled his eyes as Seohyun in awed.She cant believe that Jonghyun is that kind of cheesy person.Seohyun hit Yonghwa's chest as she heard that Jonghyun falling in love with Seungyeon . She shouted wiyh excitement , while Yonghwa just groaned and rolled his eyes . 

"Omo ~! Yonghwa ! Did you teach him doing ?! OMO ! Its so cute!" Seohyun giggling as she keep on hitting his chest .

"Eii hyun! Stop hitting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter