Pretty

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?”

Glare.

“What??”

Still glaring.

“WHAATT?!” She whine.

Nonstop glaring.

She finally cupped his face and giving him a peck on his lips.People that saw the scene just smile sweetly, thought that Seohyun being the sweetest girl for her boyfriend, Yonghwa.After giving the peck, her face burning hot which make her cheeks flashed in red.

But still, she receiving a glare from Yonghwa.

She rolling her eyes before interlaced their hand together.

“I could feel you were smirking when I give you a peck, y’know?” she said .

“But still, not working!” Yonghwa protest.

“Oh god, what do you want ??” she groaned.

Yonghwa pouted his mouth which make Seohyun look at him weird.She still don’t get the message that he’s been trying to sent to her.

“You did you look so beautiful” Yonghwa frowned which make Seohyun furrowed her eyebrow. Then what happened earlier hit her which make her chuckle.

 

(Earlier…)

Yonghwa and Seohyun having their date at zoo, like a normal couple.Theres a lot eyes on them since they wearing a matching shirt along with sparkling shoe—since Yonghwa insisted about wearing the same shoe that he’s got,so, liking or no Seohyun MUST wear sparkling shoe too—which they look adorable yet like a match from heaven. Yonghwa proudly showed his beautiful girlfriend which make some guys there felt envious of him.

They both walk together,hand-in-hand,strolling around the zoo.

Until they both spotted a zookeeper with a parrot standing proudly at his hand, waiting under a café there, alone. Maybe he’s waiting from someone ?

The couple went to him, since Seohyun has been pushing Yonghwa about wanting to meet the parrot.Yonghwa then just follow his girl.

The zookeeper smile widely as he spotted the couple nearing him. He’s been waiting from someone to showed up and do some talking with the parrot. Its been awhile tourist talk with the parrot.

Seohyun stop right infront of the parrot which gain the animal’s attention. Her beauty somehow caught it attention.The bird tilt it head toward Seohyun, make Seohyun carefully pet it head. Both men that standing there starled at how fast the parrot being friendly toward her.

“Hello, you” Seohyun greet the parrot first before bow to the worker.Along with Yonghwa.The worker smile as he showed them the parrot.

“Hel..lo”the parrot greet her back, which make the lady in awed and moved with his smartness in talking.

“Woahh, he’s really talking to me!” Seohyun whispered to Yonghwa which make Yonghwa chuckle at her cuteness.

Seohyun then start talking with the zookeeper, asking all about the parrot.She seems interest on how they taking a good care of the parrot and teach it to say something.The zookeeper being friendly as he is , answering all the questions.

Yonghwa then excused himself to go buy a water since its been awhile they both walk around and his throat start to dried up.

He buy a plain water at the café . As he wait for the change, he could heard Seohyun squeled loudly which turn his attentio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter