Staring at You

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh god, just go there Jung Yonghwa-sshi!” Yonghwa’s mom groan out loud which make Yonghwa snapped and finally look back at his mother.

Yonghwa are talking to his mother but he always keep his eyes on his girl, Seo Joohyun. He couldn’t take his eyes off her. Tonight is the night of his mother’s birthday. He brought Seohyun back to his hometown, Busan, but just when they both entered the house, everyone surround Seohyun. Its been 3 hours they both in there, not even a single second Yonghwa could get any closer to her. She keep been dragging away from him and its frustrating him much. Now that Seohyun all by herself, its his mother whos the one keeping him away and asking him about his life at Seoul.He couldn’t concetrate whatever his mother are asking him though.

Yonghwa give his mother an apologic smile before briefly hugging her. Yonghwa’s mom just pat his back then nod as she knew that Yonghwa has been trying to get close to his girl but couldn’t.

Then finally, Yonghwa went closer to Seohyun.

Sensing someone walk toward her, Seohyun look up before smiling toward the person.

Yonghwa s his arms around Seohyun as he pull her closer. Hence, he kiss her cheek. Just a way Yonghwa greet his girlfriend which make her blushing afterward.

He look at her before ask, “someone has been been busy tonight?” he smirk.

Seohyun giggle then rolling her eyes at his playfulness.

“What I can do? Jung Yonghwa’s girl is a very famous person around here. I need to show them that my man himself a very great girlfriend” she answer confidently.

Yonghwa chuckle as he pinch Seohyun’s cheek, “wow, I don’t know you’re so full of yourself tonight”

They both giggle before the lights go all dimmed and the center of the living room which they make spacious as they can so it would be a dance floor for the guest.The music turned to slow tone and all went to the living room as they surround there. Yonghwa and Seohyun then walk through the crowd and finally saw the couple of Yonghwa’s parent dancing together.His father left hand on her waist as they interwined together the other hand.Her mom' left hand rest on his chest.They dancing right and left with the music.All of the guests there saw how they both whispered something towards each other, then, what caught the audience in awed is when the birthday girl are chuckle then playfully hit his husband.

Seohyun was so touched with the scene. She really liked  this kind of romantic scene. God, how envy she is of Yonghwa’s mom.

Unknowingly of her, Yonghwa was staring at her. He saw how melted she is with the scene infront of her. How she wish that she could be like that in the future. How she wished that her husband would love her like his own father loved his mother until now,like that.He somehow could read her, just by looking on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter